Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Friday, December 15, 2006

She's back!

. says:
i saw in channgel news asia
lovely, pretty, smart, capable, independent, lovable Delise: raymond-angelo.blogspot.com [12/12: updated!]{Delise <3}+7a1s+> says:
lol
. says:
the reporter videotaping then tio shot at the ear
lovely, pretty, smart, capable, independent, lovable Delise: raymond-angelo.blogspot.com [12/12: updated!]{Delise <3}+7a1s+> says:
sial
lovely, pretty, smart, capable, independent, lovable Delise: raymond-angelo.blogspot.com [12/12: updated!]{Delise <3}+7a1s+> says:
in pakistan?
. says:
scary hahah
. says:
i aint sure
. says:
i cant remember
. says:
but something ***-tan

Glen Wirawan, the "." just successfully scared the hell out of me. Quick! Kevlar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FLASH-BANGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! EYYY-DUB-YOUUU-PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Anyways, quick-update for the goings-on of Wednesday.

Bio-tan was treating her Bio students lunch at Carl's Junior over at Marina Square. I had nothing much up , so I just joined in. It'll be a good opportunity to meet up with my ex-classmates and ex-formteacher, so why the heck not.

Aside: I can't believe I'm using the word "ex". Jesus. I hate it; it's so...sharp. Just saying it conjures images of striking someone out of one's life, but I don't want to do it yet. I want all my class-mates, future, or ex, or otherwise to remain with me for as long as I breath.

I'm a romantic. I believe that everything can last, as long as you wish for it to do so.

Anyway, Bernard and Raynard were there, the "Twin Nards", or the "Tards" for short which sounds like "'Tards" which is unintentionally short for "retard" but I don't mean that :). Raynard was still his crazy ass self! He came back from China, and he's looking for work. Too bad he shaved off his afro. That's just the sort of out-of-this-world shit that McDonald needs. Ronald McDonald, make way for Raynard McWarcraft.

And as for Bernard...what can I say? He's Bernard! He's still fun to talk to, and...I wish there'd be more opportunities for us to meet this holidays! He came on the first day of the Chalet, but I missed him! In every possible sense of the word. I received a complain that I mention Delise too much in my blog, so I won't...HA!

Already did, so might as well :).

Elgin, XianLiang, Ringo, TahNern and YanShan came too, but they already went for the chalet. That's not to say I didn't miss them. It's sad, because they were people I used to see everyday. When I come back, let's go out again, k?

Played LAN...I know what you're thinking, YanShan: I just came here to boast. AND I DID! HAHA! Top frag for Counter-Strike! First in the AWP map (beat TahNern by 10 frags!) and First in the DeDust map.

Let's not go into DOTA. Defense of the Asians, my stinking-Asian-ass.

Headed home. Delise arrived at night, and we talked on the phone. I spent today with her too; long-story-short, we solidified our relationship by doing something I never thought I'd do with anyone. No lah, it's nothing to do with bodily-functions and stuff...It's worse.

Much worhhhx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter