Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Right to Shoot



Like I said, I went to KTM Resort, at Batam on Sunday with my Dad and Brothers.


My father, who works in Batam, was having a company lunch over there, so he invited me and the brothers to tag along and walk around the resort and stuff. The lunch was OK, overall because Indonesian food is splendid. There wasn't really much to do there, though, it is interesting to note that the resort we went to was the exact same one Delise had gone to with her family a year ago. Yay for coaccidents.

Anyways, since my dad got one of those black, bulky professional cameras, I've taken possession of his old digital one. It's only 4 mega-pixel, but at least it's something.

No words. I'm just a dude with the right to shoot.













There's more; but I'm too emo to post it now. I was :( on Sunday. Just try to imagine the state I'm at today.


Chalet update, tomorrow. Promise! And I had fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter