Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Pek Is Tiny

Finally, CHINESE!!!!!!!!!

I'm back everybody, and I apologise for the lack of posts. The Pakistan government doesn't allow the access to the .blogspot.com domain; so I couldn't post, and on top of that, couldn't view.

Sayanora, Internet entertainment!

Actually, it wasn't much of a loss. With the sever shortage of posts from my side, a large part of the internet died.

Kidding.

Anyways, Internet connection in Pakistan is a biatch, especially since the speed is set to crawling, and there's no such thing as broadband, I think. You have to buy prepaid cards for access. I'm using broadband (WOW!), so I'm not accustomed to the age-old term of "disconnecting". Imagine how many hours went by because of that.

So, yeah...that's the explanation for the lack of updates. I'm sorry, really. It couldn't be helped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A most common question I've been asked during my trip was..."Why Pakistan?". To answer this question, one must look into my life; a life of love, loss, betrayal, amputated legs and the BHC.

Seriously.

Let's just take a look at a brief description of my family during our trip...

-A Filipino-British family (4 parts Pinoy, 1 part Brit) living in Singapore/England (3.5 parts Singapore, 1.5 parts England since my mum travels to and fro), on a holiday at Pakistan. That's so weird.

My Mum and Dad are seperated; it's been 8-9 years, I think. My mum met a British expatriate from the British High Commission, fell in love, and yadayadayada. As the Expatriate is a foreign rep of the BHC, he is sent to parts of the world every two years to work. He got assigned to Pakistan this year, and as such, that's where he's stuck for Christmas. My mum brings the family to Pakistan for the holiday.

Hooray Pakistan! AK-47 on the streets!

There's a whole bunch of stuff to write on; just the thought of it is...mind-boggling. Pictures came in bucket-loads to, or in cyber-speak, will come in photobucket-loads. I'll be sifting through, to put the most artistic (aka, slant the camera abit) pictures available.

Wait for it.
.
.
.
.
.
I don't mean wait NOW. Go be productive. When life gives you aids, make lemonaids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter