Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

The only one laughing is the Jester

One of my recent nick-names were Someone, Someone and A Dress.

I hope people got the inside pun there. See right, I was addressing their issue...and adress sounds awfully like "A Dress".

Get it? Get it? Punny right? I can be smart when I try.

All jokes aside, things have pretty much cooled down with the Love segment of my piece. I'm glad to see that people are actually reading it, and taking my opinions into account. I don't mind getting comments. Who needs tagboards?

Anyways, just to keep you guys updated, and not for the sake of showing-off or getting praises or anything like that (Divine RETRIBUTION! WAH!), I got into Angelo-Chinese (Science).

I'm coughing like crazy now, but that's not going to stop me from flying off tomorrow. I'll be at the airport at 11-something, for the flight which is at 2. I'll be stopping over at Dubai, and then moving on to Karachi City, Islamabad State, Pakistan.

The faithful, lonesome return will be on the 30th. For the first time in my life, I'm flying solo! It's another pro of being 16 (Darren can do this too! Happy Birthday!) ; you can fly by yourself; though that doesn't mean, I don't want any company.

Here's the only company I want:


www.raymond-and-delise.forever.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter