Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

No matter how far

It's never easy to say goodbye, but the seperation's not permanent, so for this period of time, my mantra's "absence makes the heart grow fonder".

And it already is making my heart grow fonder. My heart's bursting with love.

I miss her so much. And it's only Day TWO.

Delise flew off to Taiwan yesterday morning. It was horribly heart-wrenching. I couldn't say all the things I wanted to, because the time we had was short, rushed. She was whisked off, into check-in, and into the plane. At least, I was able to give her something to remember me by.

Please, let her be safe. Until the day we meet, may God be with her.

After she left, I slumped to the Viewing Mall. Seriously...what's the use of a Viewing Mall...if you can't view what you want to view? The plane wasn't there...I waited for an hour, at least, hoping against hope that her plane might pass by, but, alas, no such luck.

I wanted one of those classic drama moments, where her plane will fly off and I'll extend my hand trying to reach for it, if possible, bind its wings and prevent seperating and whisper "I'll miss you,", but, like I said, no such luck. Instead, I replayed the scene in my head, a thousand times over.

It's only god-knows-how-many days, some people may say, and that I'm exxagerating, but it's different for different people. I truly lover her company...and being apart...it sucks.

"I'll miss you", I whisper: to no one in particular, except for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter