Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Dear Delise VII

Cinderella sucks.

As I said earlier, I went out with the 4A guys today; YanShan, Ringo, TahNern, Elgin and ChingYong. ChooJiaHan was supposed to come along too, from what CY told me, but he pang-seh at the last minute. Darn bastard doesn't want to see me anymore :(.

Ohs Wells. I've got you.

Imagine the shock I received when I reached Plaza Sing at 1:10, and discovered that I was the earliest. It became a habit I guess, coming "early". I totally forgot about the "guy logic"...which is...always come 30 minutes after the arranged time. Ching Yong, the organiser, told me that it was at 1. 1 was the time he left the house.

Am I missing something here? You say 1 but you come at nearly 2.

Haha. What the heck lah. I'm used to it; it's a system. Maybe I've been out of the system for way too long...

Spent the time playing Raiden and the classic tennis game. I lost to the computer :(.

Once everybody came, there was confusion. What movie to watch? The original idea was Eragon, I think, but that's only showing tomorrow. The only really convenient movies were "Deck The Halls" and this horror-flick called "Cinderella". I have never been able to convince you to watch any horror shows (with the exception of The Host). You're a fraidy-cat xP. Remember the time I made you cry because I was telling you horror stories over the phone?

Haha.

So, it was decided that we were going to watch Cinderella. But Ringo's going to watch it in a few day's time! We can't leave him out! It's a brother-to-brother thing. He didn't mind watching the movie, but he minded paying for it. So we formulated a plan to sneak him in for free, and we succeeded! There's an exit to the cinema, so ChingYong went to the exit, and through the exit, passed Ringo a ticket. And ta~freaking~da!

Here comes Ringo.

Onto the show, wtf-ly called Cinderella. Here's a website!

And a Poster!

This show was far from being scary. It was just creepy, I think. Imagine faces being peeled off...and lotsa blood. TahNern, after I predicted the whole of the show despite there being no sign of an ending, asked me whether I was the director-cum-script-writer. That doesn't say much about the show (all my predictions were correct), but it says much about me.

I'm psychic.

Also, I'm still wondering where the title came from. Cinderella conjures images of midnight, glass slippers, wicked stepsisters...but I saw none in the show. At the end of the day, despite being a show about plastic surgery, I think the whole show needs a face-lift.

Except for the Mum. She was really pretty.

Played LAN afterwards. Counter-Strike first, where I got second highest frags. Yayness. And afterwards, we played DOTA, and another miracle was pulled off. It was:

Raymond+TahNern+YanShan VERSUS ChingYong+Ringo+Elgin

No matter how you look at it, the odds were stacked against us. Elgin and ChingYong are avid players, and Ringo...well...he's better than me :). On my side, there's YanShan, who claims to be good, TahNern who hardly plays and me...let's just say I cheered when I made my first kill.

They dominated us; whooped our asses. I was stuck in the same lane as Elgin and I got owned. We were their bitches for the whole of the match, except for the ending, where we pulled of a miracle. We might not be good, as individuals, but team-work pulled us through.

Remember, there's no "I" in team. There's still "me" though...and there's "meat" too, and everybody loves meat.

Set off, and parted ways. Walked around abit with YanShan and TahNern. YanShan's having fun now, and so is Ringo and TahNern.

Haiz. I miss you, and I'm so glad you'll be back tomorrow. Hugs and kisses and tatas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter