Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Dear Delise VI

What happened to V?

What the heck.

Anyways, chatting with you yesterday was a blast and I can't wait for you to touch-down. Here's the rundown from where I left off, all the way to now.

Sunday: -Pool with Darren, Glen, Nigel, Terry, ChuiMun and ZiRong. Dinner at food court and chatting at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaves. Exchanged hilarious stories and was brought up-to-date with...general emotional developments :). Can't share them with you though because they'll skin me xD. Reached home at 11-ish.

Monday: -Was supposed to go Ice-skating with Glen and Darren and some other people, but I cancelled because I was supposed to go to the gym with YanShan but he cancelled that too. Jeremy called in the morning to ask me to go for debate but it was 9+ and debate was at 10. So, I pontang-ed that as well. Stayed home for virtually the whole day. I did go swimming though; I'm planning to make it a once-every-two-days thing, because that's the period of time it takes for my swim-shorts (no trunks!) to dry. I went to the doctor's in the evening to get my immunisation for Hep A and B, in view of my coming departure. The doctor suggested he administer the injection to my butt, because it would be less painful. But no one's going near my butt anytime soon, after this -)-.

Tuesday: -Going off to Plaza Sing with a bunch of 4A guys. They're watching either Flags of Our Fathers, Eragon or some chinese show. Ching Yong sms-ed me in Chinese :(. Channel 5 please. I'll be off now.

I'll sneak one in, later, if possible.

You're coming back tomorrow :).

Just for dicks. I meant, kicks...just for kicks.


And since I haven't posted YouTube videos in awhile, here's a favourite of mine, from where else but my "Favourites". I can't believe people actually view my favourites. I'm looking at you, Ryan Phang :). This is damn funny. Damn damn damn funny. I'm serious. It's seriously funny...OXYMORON!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter