Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Dear Delise IV

Sorry for being such a jerk.

And I've deleted the comments. I hope you don't mind, but that's our business, and nobody else's, right everyone? ;)

Try calling me again in the morning. Or if you're reading this...I'll stay up until 1 at most. And I promise to stay away from my Dad's room, even though the computer's there. The signal is horrible, and that's why you weren't able to reach me just now. Or maybe it's my phone? Whatever, but I'll stay someplace where the signal is more powerful.

However, I do appreciate it, and the message too, so thanks. All I want is...I don't know...an opportunity to interact with you; doing it over the computer...it just doesn't quite cut it, know what I'm saying?

Anyways.

It's been a long day. It started early, at 5 in the morning, because I had to head down to church to catch the mass at 6:30. And the whole family sans my dad was there. At least my mum was happy. I had to sit with Ralph for the hour-long mass. You know how much the both of us enjoys each other's company...like two cocks in a barrel. Cocks meaning...chicken...of course. And barrel meaning barrel...

There was a food fair, so we stayed behind for that.

My mum and brothers stayed a wee bit longer than me. I had other agendas. We were at Carmellite, near your neighbourhood, so while they stayed back to enjoy the goodies, I took a morning walk around your ghetto, saw the sights we used to see together and sat at the places we sat at. I missed you and I miss you. While waiting for my clan to come down, I even hung at the mirror; the one I always look at while waiting for you to come down.

Let's see...breakfast at McDonalds and then headed home.

It was roughly 9, and I still held hope that you'd call so...I stayed up. I only fell asleep at 11-ish, but the phone was on my ear, and for the first time in forever, un-silenced, so that it'll wake me up from whatever dream I'm having. I did dream of you though, or to be more exact, us talking on the phone, so I guess...it's all good...?

Ahh...fuck. Dad's in the same room, and you know how I hate it. Now he's bothering me about getting a Zune for Christmas.

I'll continue in the morning. Until then,

I love you, and I miss you, and I need you, and I can't wait for you to come back to me.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter