Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Dear Delise I

I didn't do much of anything today.

I exercised for abit; but not totally hardcore. 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups and skipping. I plan to get fit, all over again. I heard they've got swimming as part of the Phys Ed curriculum at AC, my 1st choice, so I'm trying to learn how to swim. It maybe over optimistic of me to be looking far ahead, but in the long run, when I got to NS, I'm sure swimming will benefit me.

So, tomorrow noon, when the sun is at it's highest, there'll be me in the swimming pool of the condo all by my lonesome. I'm going to make an attempt to learn it by myself, but I'm afraid I'll drown. What the heck. I hate being taught; I prefer exploring things by myself. And Darren and Glen tried to teach me how to swim a couple of years back (Jeez, I feel like a geezer). I guess all you need to know of how it turned out is in this paragraph.

:).

What else...what else...I'm saving up for Christmas presents, so I'm not going to be out and about for the next few days. Oh, and to Yan Shan, Ryan and Darren...let's meet up some time, k? I think you know what this is all about.

My mother came back from Pakistan and she says it's hell over there. The best shopping mall is...the pits. And it's cold...which came as a surprise. And the salary of her security guard (the house provided by the British Embassy has guards. Long story) is $80 per month. That's low. And they actually sell houses for the guard in the Super Markets. Imagine seeing that in NTUC...

Comics are amazingly cool. For http comics, check this link. The Ultimates are awesome. Ironman, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Quiksilber, The Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Captain Britain, Wasp, Ant-man...all in the same team trying to save the world from evil. It's awesome, and I love it. I'm turning into a comic-geek, but it's only been...like two days since I started, so not yet.

I'm still a manga boy.

However...comic has it's own lure. BETTTYYY!!


If that was me, I'll be like..."DEELLIISSEEE", but that's just me. I hope you're enjoying youself! And take care of Ray-an, k? I miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter