Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Cover Me

Like I said, I'm flying off today to Karachi.

From the name alone, it sounds like a...hip and happening party city, but from what my mother's said, it's not. It's more Get-me-out-of-here than Aye~Caramba~!

I'm going to miss everybody loads. I've spent all the days since she came back with her, and if all goes as plan, I'll spend every breathing moment with her until I have to check-in. And I won't be checking in willingly too.

Let's see...
Thursday: Went over to my house to wrap my christmas presents and then caught Eragon. Was awesome.
Friday: Went over to her house, and then brought her to flute, and walked around.
Saturday: Went to Vivo to jalan-jalan, and talked until late at night.

Yup, we've been all about each other. Pretty much.

I'll be gone for 2 weeks; hopefully, I'll come back and everything will still be the same, because OMFG 2 weeks is a long time, considering we've been together for 18 weeks...that's like a ninth of our whole time together.

Gah.

But hey...I never said I won't miss you guys, yes you, my friends. We'll hang out more lah, when I'm back.

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year to everyone. Let the joy spread, and leave hostilities for the dead.

This should be my last post...because I'm not sure whether I have internet connection at Pakistan. I'll sneak one in at the airport, like I did before I left for Philippines.

Here's to good airplane food, pretty stewardesses, and no terrorists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter