Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Monday, December 04, 2006

BEEP BEEP. Honk if you're horny :(

Where have I been the past few days?

Three days without posts: must have been horrible for you guys; but what the hey, I'm not you. All arrogance aside, I'm back...but for a short time only. Chalet until Wednesday, so there, don't expect the next update until post-Wednesday.

Sad...:(.


Let's see,
Thursday- Script Writing: The 5 Hour Marathon
Friday- Guitar Lessons With Renny, Flute Lessons With Delise
Saturday- The Got-Debate-No-Debate? Ms Selvi's Wedding
Sunday- Day Trip to Bottom

I'm having a writer's block, or in this case, a blogger's block. If I want to be witty, this blog has become a blocker's blog. Geddit? I don't know what to write about siah...work's piling up, but I don't want to dismiss anything, because all these events, I want them to be remembered...

*Goes off, walks around, breakfasts...This really is what I'm doing; I want you to have an insight on my process of thought. Cheese omelette always gets my brain juice pumping*

I'll do the wedding!

By Raymond+Guest, I'm assuming that Guest means my other half, or better half in this case. So I brought Delise, cause she completes me. 1,2,3...Awww...Oh, and I love the invitation too, the packaging...Everything. Thanks for the invite Ms Selvi...or should I call you by your first name now, since I'm a graduate...Nah.

I
started the day with a supposed-to-be-Debate-Training at ten. Since there were no teachers available, Jeremy was asked to supervise, and I helped. As a senior, I left my house early, I mean, I can't be late, can I? In my head, I imagined myself giving a pep talk. I'm not the type who steps up to the stage unless really necessary or unless asked to, but the Debating Society of QTSS means much to me; we were the CHAMPIONS. I don't want next years team to be a push-over. "Whole new team", "new division", "new coach", "toucher competition", "we WERE the champion": but all were for naught. Training was postponed because the school was closed.

If only the teacher in-charge, whoever it was, had the courtesy of telling us the school was closed. Ohs wells.

I headed for Great World for a quick lookie-around, and then headed for Delise's place. I helped her some more with last minute packing, and watched some Television. We played card games too, and just talked shit. She says I lost to a P3 kid in Checkers, but for the record, I gave up that game. I was trying to make her Sister happy. And, she has the cheek to insult me, when she lost to a PRIMARY ONE kid in Stress! Hah! Take that!

She was supposed to go to the wedding with me, like I said, but she changed her mind when she found out that Shalina wasn't going. Ohs wells; I wasn't going to force her to go. We went to Great World for Ice Cream and for walking around. She was a bear she liked. When she exitted the shop, I stood outside, hugging the bear. She christened him Ray-an.

180 degrees plot-twist! Here we go!

"I suddenly feel like going,"

Wah...she doesn't just feel like going. She...SUDDENLY feels like going! *gasp*

We rushed home; I waited for her at the road leading up to her house, while she went up to change. It was 7, and the wedding was at 7:30. She had arranged for her mum to fetch us, but by some twist of faith, when the car came to pick me up at 7:34 (WTF?) , her brother, her sister, her mother and her father were all inside. The ride went OK, I think; Sri Sengapa Vinayagar Temple at Ceylon Road was an ass to find because Ceylon Road turned out to be really really long.

We were late, but as it turned out, it didn't matter. It was my first time at an Indian wedding, and let me tell you, it was a shock. Jeremy was there too, so the three of us sat together. The Wedding Hall...had so many people! I didn't expect such a big turn-out, honestly! There were alot alot alot Alot ALot ALOt ALOT! of people!

The customs were weird too. People came in and out as and when they pleased. And they were talking and messaging, and etc-ing, as the wedding went on on stage. An usher came to us and said there was an early dinner, for the non-Indians, but WTF? The wedding is still going on! From a guide-to-Indian-weddings given out, it seemed lenghty, so we went down anyways. I didn't see the need for the seperation of the Indians from the Non-Indians, but I did find out, later in the night.

Downstairs, we sat with Ms Khoo and Kevin See. The food, served in buffet style was good! Fish lah, mutton, chicken, naan. There was this...yoghurt cum salad concoction which was really sour, but it was all good, because free is good, when it comes to food (cue I'm-a-poet-and-I-didn't-know-it). There was a monitor downstairs so that we could still see the wedding, but it was focused on some woman messaging a somebody. Gee...

Anyways, we did go up after the wedding, and with excellent timing too. It was ending, and it was the time the guests go up on stage to give our presents *ahemofferingsahem* to the King and Queen of the day. The floor was sprinkled with rice, and I had to take my shoes off, so it was a weird feeling, walking after that. Anyways, Ms Selvi looked lovely and her husband too; they made a good match. I wish them happiness in bucket-loads. And then some.

And then some more.

We walked, with Jeremy, Khoo and Kevin to Parkway Parade, and then seperated. Delise's parents fetched me home, so thanks yous, even if the chances of you reading this are infinity multiplied by zero.

Tatas. And Han's idea of dessert is a slice of Pear. Usually it's ice cream, but they want us to eat health. Or they're plain cheap bastards. Whatever works, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter