Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Welcome to the Rest Of Your Life

Today, the Secondary 2s are getting their class postings.

It's a major leap, from Sec 2 to Sec 3, and the class you go to can affect your future in a way that's beyond comprehension. If I had gone to any other class, I don't think I'd have worked as hard as I did, because my classmates NOW were the ones which motivated me; put it simply, I wanted NOT TO LOSE to them.

I remember two years back (I sound so old!), I was at China town with a bunch of 2D guys and gals. Nigel had somehow reached school first (we were playing a prank on him, the exact details I can't remember....I think Darren asked him to meet us at Dawson, so he went there, and then we called to say we were in Chinatown). Nigel called us, and announced the class postings over the phone. I chose 3B *like a CERTAIN someone*, but ended up in 3A instead. I wasn't sure whether I should make an appeal...so I based my decision on the people in the class.

"Choo...Jia...Who? Chng Tah...Han? Lai Shi Min...who? Orh, Drama Elaine. Who's Ivan? There's another Glenn? Oooh....Another Jia Han! PEK! KIM! SHAN!"

My knowledge of my potential class was limitted to the people in the Prefectorial Board, my class people, and HaoYang whom I met through Vball (WTF?!).

But what the heck. I couldn't be bothered to risk a limb and make an appeal. They ran out of forms too. And the subject combination, with the exception of Double Pure, is a carbon copy of the one in 3B, so I might as well....

Delise is going to school at 10:60 to check her future class. I was a nervous wreck back then, so I was interested in finding out how she's feeling, and shitzq.

"Class posting tomorrow, huh? How're you feeling? Worried?"

"Why of all people, should I be worred? Hurh?"
GASP!


Double GASP! 100+ PSI FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Pic ripped from Jian Hao's Blog, Primary School friend, hope he doesn't mind)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter