Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Pelted by the Heavens


Let me see....

English is over and done with. I'm happy with what I wrote for my long essay. "Dreams" was my chosen title, and I wrote around the theme of "With the coming of death; one's dreams are left unfulfilled". I felt invincible while writing the essay, like the whole world's cheering for me. That's probably just Delise praying for me, but her supports the only thing I ever really need/needed. Thank, baby. The summary was a bother....I'm sure I got all the points in, even those which I wasn't sure where points, I just plonked in. I didn't have a problem squeezing everything within the 150 limit, so I can't help but have that nagging feeling that there were somethings I missed out.

Oh, and there's Geography....

GEOGRAPHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Screw this year's paper. None of the easy sections came out! Where art thee, my Monsoon? Who destroyed my Amazon Rainforest? My headlands? My bays? Location of industries? THEY TOOK OUT RIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THERE WAS NO TOURISM QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!! All the sections I studied really really hard for DIDN'T come out!

Instead, they give us shiat like....ANEMOMETER (gasp!), SAND DUNES (which is supposed to be out of syllabus), Factors affecting climates combined with distibution of forest (horrors of horrors, no :0) and the Development Question was crap. They asked us to describe TWO graphs for the manufacturing question, and I suck at graph descriptions.

At least the Plate Tectonics and Population questions was OK. On hindsight, maybe I should have done the Weathering questions, but it's all over I guess. With Geography over and done with, it feels like a huge load has been taken off my shoulders.

There was Malay B Listening Comprehension yesterday morning. Two guys pontang-ed the examinations, so in the event that I do fail, I won't be the only one, so yay for that. I completely misread one question...it was two lines long....TWO LINES! There's so many words...I got disoriented abit. 8/10....that's my prediction. The two questions I got wrong was because of misread...the others were simple, or so common sense you don't even have to listen.

The E-maths paper II is the only paper so far, in which I've got lotsa confidence in. Full marks is not beyond my reach. I'm srs.

There's 5 days remaining until my O-levels end. I'm so excited. And the super hiong papers are coming up too. PURE PHYSICS, PURE CHEM, A-MATHS.

Nabei.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter