Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Let's have Text

This post is going to be loaded with text. I haven't got a camera see, but I'm hoping I'll get one by the end of this year. It's either a camera, or a Zune...or maybe both?

My body's aching like crazy. The past three days have been a roller-coaster; first was the Drama Camp, and then Surge at Ministy of Sound. They were both great events, but I enjoyed the Drama Camp more than Surge; the dancing wasn't as fun as DXO.

The Drama Camp...what can I say? It had it's high points, and it had it's low points. I'm out of this club, technically, but there's still the fact that I WAS in the club. I don't want to see it going to ruins. So yeah, I went to stay, to help out and see for myself it doesn't go to shitz. I didn't really do much of that in the end. I spent time with Delise and hung-out with the fellow graduates instead. What fun!

Camp started at 8 in the am; but I couldn't be bothered to wake up so early. On top of that, I hadn't packed my stuff yet. I rushed the packing process, and forgot to bring loads of stuff. Handphone charger, underwear and toothbrush. Thank god for NTUC; though I must say that wearing disposable underwear is not at all different from covering your privates with thin strips of tissue. It was so...suffocating. I won't go into details for fear of too-much-information, but guys should be able to relate.

I arrived at around ten, but Ms Sim didn't let me in. They were in the midst of training, I think. I felt so excluded! In then end, I walked around the school talking to random Sec 4s about the end of the O-levels.

The word "happy", if used to describe how we felt, is an understatement.

It was the last day, though later in the afternoon, there's still the DnT papers. That certainly didn't stop the soccer-druggies (just add balls) from playing soccer. "It's not the end yet!" I felt like telling them, but I didn't want to be a kill-joy.

Eventually, I went to Jeremy Tan's place at Spotiswoode Park. I did a double-take upon seeing the address. I mean...SPOTISWOODE? As in...Spot is wood? Spot=wood? WHAT THE FECK? I felt so retarded as I told the driver that address.

"Uncle, Spot is wood Park please," I said, reading the address from Jeremy's message, taking extra care to make sure I hadn't misread it.

"Ok,"

Song ah! Spot-this-wood, spot MY wood!

Jeremy's got a pretty nice crib. 22nd floor with a good view. Jeremy's dad brought home some grub; the nasi lemak was good, and the sushi too. Thanks, Mr Jeremy's Dad! I heard he's a cook, so I would have preferred I tasted his exquisite concoctions. There was me, Raied, Jason, 1 and 3. We watched Chris Rock. He rocks. -.-". I'm losing it.

I don't really like his brand of comedy; he's very angry and he uses race to draw laughs. He did make alot of sense though; I found some parts too painfully accurate. Ouch xD. Check out the Never Scared series if you want some laughs. Married and bored, or single and lonely? Crick here.



Jeremy burned for me and Wei Ming "V For Vendetta". I renamed it "3 4 Vendetta", and "B for Vendetta". Awesometitude.

Jason went home, and the rest of us headed back to school, to discover them making banners for the Drama Club. I hope it'll be a great improvement from the last one. Who remembers THAT poster? It was BLUE, had the word DRAMA on it, in bold arial, and then club it a small, comic-styled bubble. To make it worse, across the "a" in drama was "Join us" repeated over and over again. We get it, it's the drama club, and you want us to join. What else could a CCA banner showed off on the CCA Open House be for? Seriously, Drama Club: Join Us. And the horrid shade of blue. Ughh. The preliminary designs looked good; but it turned out like that. :
The drama club was designing a new one at the Computer Lab yesterday, I didn't see any off them, except for Delise's one. It looks gorgeous. I hope she'll post it, and I doubly hope it'll become the banner. I'm sure more people will join; it makes the club look so much more...glam; not glum.

Jeremy got me to play this game. It's even worse than the Wicked. It's crazy I tell you.

Percentage of players to get 1/3 of the way through the puzzle: 15.6%
Percentage of players to get the mummy out of the tomb: 2.7%

How's that for difficult? I gave up, though I'm confident I'm part of the 15.6%. Yay, me!

Played b.ball with the guys, and Chris and Clint, our drama seniors later came around to fuck around. Chris is now a top-student in his course, though he retains his attitude. What did Chris do to the juniors?

"I made them line up and suck my cock".

As the juniors were still writing scripts, we went to Anchor Point to eat. I saw Choo Jia Han buying a present for his mother! He bought a wooden carving with the word "Mum" on it. I gave him advise; write a letter to your mum, roll up the piece of pepper, put it in the hole in the "O", and leave it somewhere she'll surely find it. She'll take the pepper, read the pepper, and be so touched she'll cry. Oi! Happy birthday!

I give good gift advices.

We went back to school, just in time to play the Amazing Race Cum-Treasure Hunt. It's the search for the treasured cum!

It was a mess lah. The clues weren't in the right places; the carpark and Guard House are in such close proximity to each other that there's no realy clear boundary seperating the two. And the clue we found at the canteen was supposed to be found in the carpark. A clue also said we had to find an object, but upon confirming it with the organisers, there wasn't supposed to be any object to be found. Yeah, there were mix-ups which seriously spoiled the game.

Me and Hawker joined one of the groups; the other seniors scared them. We went to play basketball again. Yan Shan came over! For what? I don't know...

The movie at night-time was horrid. Underworld? C'mon lah...the story...the action...all not nice sial. It was very...anime. I'm sorry, but I prefer my anime to be Japanese, and to be real animations (oxymoron, heh). I could take the bad movie...because I could sit beside Delise. It was Hawker, WeiMing, me and Delise one the sofa, from left to right.

BUT!
BUT!
BUT!!!!!!!!

Somebody fucking offed the air-conditioning! Imagine a room...all the windows are closed, the door too. So goodbye good ventalation (confirm sp mistake)! And there were around 30 people in the room, and the fans are off. AND SOME SELFISH ASS-FAGGOT WENT TO OFF THE AIR-CONDITIONING! C'mon! FUCK FUCK FUCK! Why not just raise the temperature by a fucking degree or three, whatever makes you shit-head happy? Or get a damn blanket and shut it? Or at least, have the courtesy of turning the fucking fan on. I thought it was just me, and it was because of the heat from WeiMing's body that I was feeling so damn hot that I had to detach myself from Delise and lie on the fucking floor where it's helluva lot cooler. But it wasn't WeiMing's fault. Somebody off-ed the fucking airconditioning.

It was only after the movie that I found that out the truth. I practically screamed at WeiMing. But it wasn't his fault was it? To whoever off-ed the aricon...I don't know who you are...honestly...but for your actions, you've got to be pretty darn selfish and retarded. Fuck you for marring a potentially enjoyable movie.

Delise slept at the CG room at first while I just watched her, but people complained that it was unfair for her to sleep in the air-con, so I woke her up from her sleep and moved her to the classrooms. Fine, maybe that is unfair. So, I complied, and she moved to the classrooms. But can you at least...SHUT THE FUCK UP? You wanted her to sleep in your classrooms, fine. Can...why not? I be good, and comply with you. Then you make a shit load of noise as she sleep, you motherfucking cheebye...people want to sleep...let them sleep lah. Selfish cheebyes. I don't care if you can't sleep, or don't want to sleep...but don't drag other people into your "parteh". You don't own the camp. Shut the fuck up.

Sorry for the above outburst everybody. I know who I'm talking about, they know who I'm talking about, but I'm sure you don't. Their unknowns who haven't done much for the school and the club, so it's worthless if I turn their lifes around and make them popular.

Lol at that.

Sat around with the guys and chatted. We played DS too. I got Jeremy, YanShan and Raied to play Elite Beat Agents, which got 9.5/10 in Digital Life. It's an awesome game, with rocking songs. Imagine DDR, on the DS where you have to tap the screen like crazy. It's quite a sight...teenagers banging pens at the screen of a hand-held device.

I didn't sleep for the whole night.

Had McBreakfast with the seniors outside the StaffRoom, and packed up to leave the camp. Raied was super hyper, and I can't blame him. I packed up my stuff, and then went for the JC-briefing. I found out that I've to go to Buena Vista to get the password for my JC-admission because of some errror (intentional) on the part of the school. Haiz.

Went home to sleep. Clubbing at night. I'll blog about it...in a heart-beat...lots of 'em. Surge at Ministry of Sound was fun!

On other news, I took this quote from here.

"they claimed, we were the bunch of most enthu batch they have ever seen. lol. like of course:)"

I'm guessing Glenn or Chris said this, though by enthu, they didn't mean enthu about drama, I'm sure. Wanting to have fun DURING the camp, doesn't mean "enthu". If one's "enthu", they'd be putting in effort at every opportunity they can, contributing to the club and shitz.

The title of most enthu batch belongs to my batch. Sure, we're not all orignal members of the Drama Club (I was from V.ball, 3 was from NP, 1 was from Scouts), but our batch had doen loads for the club. We attended every single rehearsal, acted our hearts out, and generated idea after idea. Heck, we even comitted an additional few months to drama. We could have very well stopped at June like everybody else; nobody would have blamed us.

But we didn't.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter