Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Monday, October 16, 2006

There's a star for every wish.

I can't decide which sounds better..."For every wish there's a star" or does "There's a star for every wish" sounds more pimp?

And should it be RnD or DnR? Delise calls me a chauvanist because I always put my name first; but RnD's a play on "Research and Development", geddit? And it should be RaymonDelise, because there's the "D", which is a briDge between the two of us.

So settled, "R" comes first; because you can't say "I'll love heR now, and foReveR moRe" without the "R". Of course, there are other letters, but there's no "D". xp.

I'm so totally not a male chauvinist pig.

I didn't go to school today. It's not flu, or anything like that...I'm down with...I don't know...should I...

I have a confession to make everybody...


....



...


...


...


...


I've...


...


...


...


...


become...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

something...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...


terrifying....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...
ROAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR BIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTCHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!


I've become a freaking lycanthrope, werewolf, shape-shifter, animagi, whatever, but ROAR! UNDER THE KILLING MOON, HE PROWLS!

AND KILLS!



Gah. My mum just arrived from UK on Saturday. And she brought back a whole bunch of goodies from the TRUE land of The Office, including this halloween costume for my youngest brother. He's going trick or treating around the neighbourhood, while I'll be mugging in my room -.-



My mum got me pants with buttons for zips...INCONVENIENCE MAX!

Oh, and Delise is talking about my brother. And this is the PSP my brother has.


Cheebye. What does a Primary 3 kid need a PSP for? It's his birthday this early November, so this is his present. Now he wants an MP3 player for christmas. If he gets an iPod, I'll kill him. If he gets a Zune, I'll kill him.



I'll kill him twice.

Raymond out. Keep Zune-ing in, because I'm punny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter