Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Projectiles of "Eww"

My brother was sick yesterday. He was vomitting projectiles of earlier meals. It was disgusting. My mum took action accordingly of course, which was to ask me to take action. I had to miss school for today to drop him at the doctor's. I missed an awful lot of lessons, but I promised myself to study like hell to make up for it.

So, I brought my brother to the Doctor's this morning. He had food poisoning, and so did many others in his school. Sue the fucking school, I say. My brother smiled an awful lot when the doctor gave him two days worth of MC. I guess it runs in the family.

With my brother aside, a puddle of vomit brought about another dose of probems. Delise's one this time around.


Anyways, thanks to Stephanie and her Mum for sending her home, Shalina for something I can't remember :(, Jeremy for tissue, and Andrel for lending her his phone for abit.


I got the phone call that she was vomitting just after I got home from the Doctor's. After making some soup (I make soup for her when she's sick :)), I cabbed to her place to take care of her. Too bad her mum was there, so I couldn't go in. She asked me to go home and study :(.


In the end, I hung out at the void deck and studied for 5 hours, STRAIGHT. That's right, no toilet breaks, no food breaks, no drink breaks. She was supposed to have tuition, so I thought it would be fun to surprise her. She'd go down, then see me, then go like whoa. Study study revolution!



Oh, and DON'T DRINK THE COFFEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter