Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Maths Stinks

1/3 + 2/3 = 1

Agreed? That's obvious.

Well...1/3= 0.3333.

That's correct, too.

And 2/3= 0.6666

Ahh...correct-o-mundo.

So...
1/3 + 2/3 = 0.333 + 0.666= 0.999?

WTF!?!

MATHS SUCK!

I was just wrapping up my differentiation and integration chapters when this thought occured to me. It's pretty mind-boggling, if you think about it.

Oh, and school's ending for me in a couple of days time. It's a depressing thought. One minute, me and the guys will be laughing and talking and shit, and then someone will remind us that school's ending very soon; that the time we have left together is limited. Everybody will fall into silence, and then we'll change the subject as if everything's normal.

But everything's going to change.

And that saddens me.

I'll miss everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter