Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Don't Worry; I'm from the Internet

Everytime you see a person, two people had to have sex at least once.

It's mind-boggling. Think about it for a minute, and you won't look at people in the same light ever again. It creeps me out, in a...i'm-speechless-biotch kind of way.

Anyways, Bernard lodged a complain to me today. He said I don't write about interesting stuff anymore! Shock! And! Awe! I always made an attempt to keep things fresh and "hip-hopping", but "God!", I guess you guys have been experiencing...A Delise Overload? Is it even possible? I think I'm talking about her too much...but I can't help it. I smuackx her lotz lol.

Her results just came out. I've bragged about it to so many people, so I might as well tell the whole world. I'm so proud of her. Pity; not once did she credit me for her results. I'm hurt >.<.

Eng - 76, A1
Chi - 70.5, A2
Maths - 74, A2
Sci - 90, A1
Lit - 79, A1
Geog - 64, B4
Dnt - 85.5, A1
Art - 94, A1

Well, she did make a nifty photoshop of me and her. I think she'll post it here sometime tonight. I don't look too good, but we took many pictures, and I looked dashing (sial!) in most of them. She kept retaking because she said she didn't look pretty. I told her she looked beautiful.

Anyways....back to me.

Because I was down with werewolf on Monday, I was rearing to go to school on Tuesday, which is yesterday. There's Chemistry, Pure Geography and English; subjects I need all the help I can get in. So I headed to school in the morning and I got the shock of my life.

"What're you doing here?"

That was Bernard and Raynard. They're the Twin Nards; or if two syllables are too much, just call them Tards. Pardon the side-tracking, but I was all "WTF?" like this O.o.

They were having Biology Practical that day. Gah. And as a result, those in my class not taking Biology didn't have to go to school. Yup, I came to school for nothing. I stayed upstairs throughout Morning Assembly, because I wasn't supposed to be there. To anyone who saw me...you didn't.

Since I was already in school, why not make the most of my time? I brought all my stuff to class first, but then realised that all the other Sec 4 classes will walk past and ask lots of bothersome questions, and so will the teachers, so I headed down to the canteen. Ahh....the canteen. It's so BEST when it's empty. There's a toilet nearby, and there's food, and there's also a vending machine. I settled down and got me some coffee. Has anybody else tried the coffee drinking game? After you finish one question/one paragraph, you take a sip of coffee. I drink lots of coffee.

Then the Secondary 1s came earlier than expected. I had made plans to make a run for the tables outside the kitchen or the ones behind Mr Chiang's table (I refuse to call them McDonald table, because WTF?) before all the noise came, but gah. In the end, I turned my Nano to the maximum volume and *pop*, I was able to ignore them. Power to the music!

Then Elaine came, just before I was about to leave. "Hiya Raymond! Going for Geography?" What Geography? "Oh, and there's Literature after school, too!" What Literature? What's happening? I knew I should have left when the Sec 1s came down.

In then end, I only went for Geography, because Literature was canned. I headed down to Bras Basah for abit; got Densha Otoko: The Novel, and the Physics FYS. I studied at the McDonalds there too, before heading home and sleeping for awhile. After which, I went all the way to Bukit Merah to study. I like the vibe of that place. It's full of students, and when I see others studying, I'm motivated to study too. Also, when I see people not studying and I'm studying, I feel motivated too, because I know I'm striving harder than them.

Sial for the Ciao-Mugger attitude.

Delise came down from school after her emcee-ing thing and kept me company for abit. I sent her home, and I went home too. I studied after that. Jeez, what happened to my life?

Today's morning assembly was HIGH. Did anybody else notice it? They had the HiCal(typo?) people go up on stage. I couldn't really hear what they were saying, but I clapped anyways. And the Maths Department gave away movie tickets for one reason or another. Did anybody see Delise? She was running back and forth, delivering the names of the winners from Mr Lau, who drew from the ballot, and then to the emcee. Cute xD. Oh, and we've got a new Cookie Girl; Erny! She's good; best so far (ahem). Who's this..."Zookeeper" creature? Her pron is teh ownage.

I got back one of my mocks for Chemistry and it was good <(*A*)>! For Phys Ed, we played Basketball. After which, we played Handball, which evolved into Dodgeball, and then back to Handball. Sticks were played with; just ask Ringo who was doing wushu with a pole in the Volleyball court.

I can't believe that that was our second last Physical Education period. I'm going to miss Mr Harry. BARRY!!!!!!!!!!!111111 (inside joke FTW)

The periods afterwards flowed by very quickly. There was no English, because Mdm Yani was nowhere insight, though someone posing as her sent me a bluetooth *ahemnuggetsahem* asking me to do my work. We had a Physics mock, and I must say, the hours I've spent on Physics seem to be helping me out.

During MLB, I went down to the outside of the kitchen, and met Delise, Florencia and Calvin. They're the emcees for graduation day! They're supposed to be writing they're speeches, but I think I was a distraction. Anyways, to allay Calvin's fears, I will not be putting anybody to sleep. It's the last speech they will here in Queenstown, so they might as well listen, and I've never been a boring speaker, I think. Trust in my abilities, for I will deliver. And whoever said Sharina put people to sleep was exaggerating. I'm serious. She's fab; I just saw her the other day btw, and she looks fab too.

Me and Delise had lunch at Dawson and then I went off to meet Mr Avin Tan, who was described as handsome and wearing a blue-shirt. We discussed my speech for abit; and the descriptions were quite apt. I can't believe I don't know so many teachers in Queenstown.

Anyways, after studying in the Commerce Room with Bernard, Choo, Ivan and a whole bunch of people, I went home, and I'm pooped.

To TuanJiaw: I SAW YOU!
To everybody else: Good luck for tomorrow's Practicals!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter