Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

11 Miles of Bleak


Presenting the
Hydrogen Atom Scale.

No, this is no hoax, or a "scare-the-shit-out-of-a-sucker" link. It's the inside of an atom, only magnified by a hell-of-a-lot. I'll give 10 bucks to whoever has the patience to scroll through all 11 miles of blackness. Honest.

It's just too hard to imagine. We are all phantoms.

On other news, it's Jeremy's birthday today! Jeremy Tan, the Queenstown Debater. Yup, in italics. He's a good guy; gave me some important advice at times, and I appreciate it, really. He's been pushing the movie "V For Vendetta" to me, but China import DVDs say otherwise -.-".



Zoom in!

1 Comments:

  • I enjoyed your atom - thank you. There are even smaller particles, called strings (Google search - string theory). I really shakes me up! I believe we have located the Soul.

    By Blogger Hepzibah The Watchman, at 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter