Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

This is a MOCKery

This place is dead; like the air between your ass and the chair, dead.

The mocks have been keeping me occupied. Every single day, I've had to return to school to sit for one paper or another. Monday was the Pure Science's practical, Tuesday was E-maths (90/95, go me!), yesterday was A-maths (Paper II, which was so much harder than Paper I :\) and Literature (the poem, Broken Roots was emo, I didn't like it). And finally, today, I'm sitting for my Geography mocks.

I thought I'd be able to get a break tomorrow, but no, there's Literature classes. Gah.

That's it for my update. It's not much, but I haven't got the time really. I'll update, in the future. Oh, yeah, call me Captain Obvious. Ok, then I'll update on Saturday. Because, as a wise person once said, if you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

MiniShine Milk Tea takes over the world. I think I catalysed this catastrophe...Alliteration -_-"
Creds: First is by me, the prettier one is Delise.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter