Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My Repose; A Repost

This picture's so meaningful, it deserves to be posted twice.



Physics; The study of anything under the sun that doesn't involve chemicals, or body parts.

I've got no confidence in my physics whatsover. I think I've neglected the subject. Without my knowledge, I've been embroiled in Mathematics, Chemistry and the humanities. Darn it, seriously. I've got 6 weeks, so I'm going to be brushing up on my Physics.

I may have fucked up this paper, but alot can change in the space of 6 weeks.

Let's see whether I'll be posting that picture a third time.

Literature tomorrow, and then E.Maths paper two. I've got to remember to get a new compass. I don't want a repeat of my paper one. See, I had the compass, but I didn't have the yellow pencil which accompanies it. Thank god I was able to stuff my mechanical pencil into the compass, using my super human pinoy strength.

Phwoar.

Anyways, I apologise for the string of short posts. Prelims and O-levels and stuff; they really eat up my time, yeah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter