Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

I'm off to ENLIST

I turned 16 recently. 16 and a half, I mean. And so, like every other Singaporean, I'm eligible for NS! If my prelims and O-levels turn out to shits, you know where you'll find me! I'll be a fucking...NS MAN!

I got this letter just after the end of my Prelims. I can't help but think this is...faith; a sense of foreshadowing. Or maybe I'm wrong, my lit's never been fantastic, and thus, the suckitude of my "foreshadowing".




Do the Maths! If I go in NOW, when the rest of the guys enter as Privates, I'll probably a, I don't know...Captain or Colonel or something; something higher that "Privates", like..."Pelvis" or something. And after that, I'll be able to make them do push-ups and the works. Yay for that. Worst case scenario is that I become a Senior Private; but Senior carries alot of weight, too, I think.

Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter