Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Be with me, please, I beseech you.

I can't believe it; you and me together...I never imagined anything like this but I'm so thankful we're together the way we are.

Lost without you; that's how I felt. I remember how I couldn't find the Bukit Merah Library after alighting from the 139 bus at the interchange; I felt so lost. After what seemed like a gajillion years, I found the library. It was as if an inexplicable force was pulling me towards it. And babe, that force is you. You're like the Earth and me the moon; you give the pulling force; the gravity which prevents me from spinning out into the depths of space. When I finally saw you, you gave me a smile; I didn't find you, you pulled me towards you're being; it was you who found me. Ahh...though High School Musical is so June 8 2006, I can't resist but quote: "For so long I was lost, so good to be found".

Only you can make me feel the way I'm feeling now. All your small gestures make me smile. Those random chocolates in the morning; the books you've lent me, which in their small way, have shaped me somehow; and especially when you tell me exactly what I want to hear at any given moment. Do you remember the day before my English prelims, where I panicked like shiznits. I went through the "oh-shit-i'm-so-scared-of-the-dang-prelims", and you put up with listening to my complaints, and after I've bitched all my bitchings, you told me that I could do it, and I think I did, because you were there for me :). I like how you're always there for me, just like how I'm always here for you. Sometimes, you whisper you're insecurities to me; I hope god gives me the power to whisk them away, because there's no reason you should feel that way; you're the only one; When I ask how high, you tell me as high as possible.

Vent your thoughts on me; I'm beside you, just as you're beside me. We'll walk this path side by side, but even then, I'll be behind you still, no matter how physically impossible that is. I'll bend myself for you. Nowadays, my handphone's always beside me; I can't wait for your calls; I don't want to miss any of them. I even bring it to the toilet, though the irony is that even then, I can't receive your calls because the signal in my house, especially in the toilets is pathetic. With your phone gone, I miss your messages, but you seem to be coping well, borrowing Marcus Tan's phone. I just hope you delete my messages after I've sent it to him, because I sound like a wussy pussy in my messages. I turn pussy for you...? :).

Every moment, thoughts of you permeate my mind. When you're not around, I can't help but wonder where you are. When you're gone, I can't help but wish you were here. I prepare for my English essays, as I've told you, by reading through model essays. But another way I prepared was by flipping though the pages of my Model Compo. Book, stopping at a particular title, and then structuring a full story from beginning to end. For every title, I spotted, you were in the title. "Describe an enjoyable journey you had"- I thought of my journeys with you. "Misunderstood" - Our first mini-argument where you inferred wrongly from my blogpost xD, "The search" - Me looking for you all over at Dawson, the first time we arranged to meet there, but you were late -.-. "Blinded" - The way you look past what you see, the way you embrace me, both literally and figuratively, always makes weakens me in the knee. "'It's music to my ears!' Write about the sounds you like the best and the reasons why they mean so much to you" - The songs in your iPod, especially "I Think We're Alone Now" and "Only Love". "Nuff Said.

You're more than enough. You always say those words to me, but please, it goes both ways. Just as you think this way, I do too. The only one I'll ever need is you, promise. That's coming from the heart. Remember our conversation as we ran for Paya Lebar MRT station while the heavens poured for us? You said "It was cold", and then I said "Yeah". We were holding hands. "That's why I hold your hands", said I. I smiled, and then you laughed. "That's what I wanted to say!". And I grinned and nodded, because I know you meant it.

Only Love, by Trademark, I saw the playlist in your iPod, and it only had this one song in it. It was written for us, that's how I feel. I didn't notice the picture until you pointed it out to me. I'm touched, all the same. I'll share my Subway cookies (chocolate chip+oat meal), and the sandwich (footlong+tuna+extra bacon+veg+cucumber+onions+pepper), and the drink (sprite). I'll bring you to places you've never been to before, like the Sky Garden at Suntec, and even Boracay (WOW PHILIPPINES!). And I'll do 10 more things with you, so that you'll have an equal score as me :).

Until the end of forever, I WILL LIKE YOU. I LIKE YOU, you said I didn't say it, so I'll say it here, and everyday after. I've written it, I'll leave you to publish it (PLEASE PUBLISH IT!), thus we'll tell the world together. I'll leave it at this point. I hope you notice the "secret code"; I BELIEVE YOU. Those three words; It's here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter