Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

You touch my hair and I touch it again.

This morning, I left home early; I had to be at Dawson at 8 for my Chemistry class at 9. Someone was late, but mine shine...get it? MineShine?

The Chemistry class went fine; we did a revision on Macromolecules. The only problem I face is that I keep mixing up ester links and amide links, and which category terylene, nylon, fats and protein belong to. Darn, now I've got to come up with a whole new set of memory cues.

After that, we headed to HeadQuarters to play LAN. Nothing too interesting happened. My two games of DOTA were bleah. I won the first; lost the second, and played a few lousy games of Counter Strike afterwards. However, I did get my first exposure to WOW, World Of Warcraft, the game people the likes of Raynard and Dragon are obcessed with, even after a few months of playing. I've heard fables that Raynard once went into a taxi and told the taxi to drive him to a place which was located in the World of Warcraft. Nope, he's not addicted to the game, he's just playing it a whole lot.

Anyway, Raynard let TahNern screw around with his account and make a new character. Meet TokyoBaby!



She originally had clothes on, but Tahnern, being the pervert he is, found a way to take them off. He also did this, with much prompting from Ivan (I wasn't involved; I'm the guy with the Camera!) Her job class is "priestess". This time, she's down on her knees, but she's not praying :\.


HaoYang came back a few days ago. YanShan called him to meet us at Peace Centre. An hour later of food, biryani, and talking crap, he still wasn't there. *Beep*. The message read "I just left my house" or something along those lines. I guess 6 weeks can't do much to change one's habits. He's always been late xD. In the end, me, Ringo, YanShan, Ivan, TahNern and Jason met up with him in Plaza Singapura.

He's changed! He's fatter! I can see your double chin! Your hair's black?! Emo siaol! Why're you wearing a black shirt? And are those black studs? Emo lol! Where's your abs?! I still love you! And thanks for all your advice! And your fat! You'll be in QuestFit if you're still in Queenstown! Run around your Tampines HDB estate xD! You'll never ever touch my handphone!

We chatted at Burger King. There, HaoYang messed around with the staff. Together with Ringo, he made requested that his fries be cooked longer, so that it'll be long, brown and hard (sounds familiar?). Caused quite a commottion, since the cashier was clueless. The manager had to talk him out of it! I'm glad to say, that other than his appearance, it's still the same good/bad old HaoYang!

This is HaoYang! He doesn't look good in the picture, because my camera lags.


Raymond Angelo is Kewl (I didn't change that). I still look good in this picture because I look good all the time, no matter how long the delay in my camera is. VAIN!


Jozerd came later. I love his hair. I stumbled upon Ryan Franco, my maid and my mum. My maid went home first, and I had Swensen's with my bro and mum. They wanted to watch Ant Bully, but the show was at 9, and I didn't want to stay out too late.

No raws this week. I've got no Bleach, Naruto and One Piece until next Thursday; if the scanner gets his copy early, Wednesday. They're having Golden Week in Japan, I think.

But I did get the Chinese copy of volume 23 of the Manga Vagabond. I'm willing to pay for translations. The art is stunning; It's by the same guy who did Slam Dunk, Inoue Takehiko. The art's impoved by leaps and bounds, and the story, being based on the legendary sword-saint, Musashi is epic; tracing his evolution from a devil's child to a samurai.



Let's Click tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter