Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

So good to be found

I was reading some blogs today. I unearthed some of my really old ones, which are disgusting. And, I rediscovered Blurty, which was a sort of fad during my Secondary Two years, in my class exclusively. Search for me and see how much of an idiot I was! I think my user was passing_shadows (emo lah sial), and then I switched to the_light, or something like that. You can check out other 2d's journal's over there, through friends.Jiaw had one, so did Darren, YuJia and Wendy/Yuni. It's good to read the stuff they wrote last time, and then the stuff they write today; just goes to show that people do change over time.

My change was the most drastic! Gasp!

Believe it or not, my Bio read like this:

-Just the passing_shadow of a fallen angel...
*In the face of light, pray. I am the light. I will destroy you*

AND...my interest were: "like, whatev"

Twit.

I also read HuiYi's blog today, and the survey she did caught my interest, because Philippines was mentioned. So, since I'm a Pinoy (though someone took my shirt which is like, my birth-right xD) , I only feel obliged to do it. Hope she doesn't mind me ripping it from her site.

A Whole bunch of What-ifs:

1.The water would stop running in the water?
-How can someone run in water? The water swims in water, doi.

2.one day you'll know that you only have 24 hours
to live?
-I'll write a real long goodbye post over here, and a quarter of the remainder with my friends, another quarter with my family, and the last half with you.

3.you'll lose your friends?
-I don't even want to think about this.

4.Brad Pitt is standing in front of you?
-Get his autograph, and then ask why he broke up with Jeniffer Aniston, who is so hawt.

5.you're a millionare for a day?
-I'll buy a villa in Italy, then invest the rest in Nintendo.

6.there's no friendster?
-Friendster shmiendster. I don't like it D:

7.someone talk bad things behind your back?
-My skin's too thick for me to give much of a damn.

8.you can go back in time?
-I'll go back to the me of 1993 and tell him that he's got a great future ahead, filled with wonderful people, whom I love very much.

9.you're thirty and you haven't gotten married yet?
-Ahh...married or not, as long as we're still in love.

10.you become a superhero?
-I'll save the world.

11.Jesus talk to you in your sleep?
-I'll turn into a believer.

12.you could change something in your past, what
would you change?
-I've got nothing to change. If given the chance, I'll tell everyone how wonderful my life is. Wait a minute...I already have the chance! MY LIFE IS WONDERFUL! Everything that might not be right, will be in time to come. Trust me.

13.you could fly?
-I'll re-enact the LouisClark scene from Superman Returns.

14.you could become king/queen for day?
-I'll lower the taxi fares, or the bullock cart fares (I'm assuming I'm a Filipino King here).

15.you could morph into an animal, what would you be?
-A Chinese...?

16.you could have superpowers, what would it be?
-The ability to make all problems go away.

17.you could go other planets, where would it be?
-Neptune. Theatre.

18.you could go heaven, would you come back to
earth or remain in heaven?
-I'll come back to Earth, then give you my halo.

19.you could see the future, would you look at it?
-Nope, I prefer to experience it myself, thankew.

20.you could let it snow in philippines how long
would it be?
- Noway. Filipinos are poor. They hardly have clothes beneathe their backs. They'd freeze and die. Srsly.

21.you could eat anything in the world, what would
you eat?
- Cheesepie. Honestly, I've seen pictures of it in the net, and I can't wait to taste them. I google-ed cheepie, and I found this. It MUST taste awesome.


22.you'd wake up one day and find out that you're
BALD, what would you do?
- I'll polish it.

23.someone breaks your heart?
- I won't, and I believe in karma :).

24.your bf/gf cheated on you?
- I won't, and I believe in karma :).

25.you could spend a year with someone from
outside your family, who would you spend that year
with?
- Ahh. This is simple. Someone who cuts out pictures of thrilling, hot babes for me.

Anyways, I woke up and got the fright of my life. I'll talk about it next time. I am so going to lose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter