Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Say The Magic Word

Thanks to Christine, Sing Suen, Kai Ying, Glenn Woon and half of Gracelyn for saying "Yes". You know what's the question. I've got a 45% success rate. That's not too bad now, is it? And if you add a "d" to all those who said "no", you'll get "nod", which is a form of saying "Yes", unless you're from India.

Mat #1: Bang, ada rokok tak bang?

Mat #2: Say the magic word, bodoh.
Mat #1: Please, lah bang. Share the rokok.
Mat #2: Apa "please"?
Mat #1: Oh...you mean...SIALL!!!!!!!!!
Mat #2: SIALLLLLLL LAHHHHHH!!! ROKOK LAH SIAL! *puffpuffpuff*
Mat #1: Sial, you can only puff twice. Must share one stick with 10 people lah sial.

Nama saya Muhammad Raymond Angelo Bagus Sial bin Baik Sangat-Sangat.

Anyways, I haven't updated the past few days, and for that, my sincerest apologies. I actually wrote a long post on Sunday, but someone's not hitting the "publish" button yet :\

A few birthdays passed. On Sunday was Esther, yesterday was Ching Yong's and most importantly, on Sunday was Delise's :). To all of the above, a happy happy birthday, and to the last one, thanks for the cookie! It was delise-cious.

This picture was taken on the bus, so pardon the shakiness. My So-sial (Taken from Jeremy; just in case he flames me again for lack of credits x)) Studies book was placed behind for comparison of size. That's one big cookie; my lunch.


Open it up, and it looks like this! It smells good.


Of course, I ate it in the most gay-boy manner possible, which is by tearing out piece by piece. Well, at least I get more out of it. Yummy.


I don't need to win the cookie of the day; as long as you promise to bake me more of such cookies.

I sat for Oral yesterday, and it went like "swwoosh"; smooth as silk. I haven't sat for an oral examination since the end of last year; a fact I only realised yesterday. As Ryan kindly pointed out moments before my turn, I haven't had a proper gauge for my Oral capabilities. But there was nothing I could do about it then, sitting in the dark corner of the library.

For our oral, I was in the same group as some of the most capable speakers of the class; Ryan, Bernard, Minhazul, Glenn Lum, Lim Jia Han, and even the ones I didn't mention have worked hard, at least enough to make me look behind my shoulders. I was scared to shitz; especially since Bernard was starting the day, meaning that all of us would be compared to him, and that Ryan was JUST before me, meaning I would especially be compared to him, and that I was the last person to go, meaning that I would be being compared to the whole day's worth of people. The thought made me shiver. I brought in work to do; but an advice to all those who have yet to sit for their orals is to not bring any work to do, since you won't be able to do them; anxiousness gets the best of even the most confident people.

People came into the room to face their examiners; some came out smiling with a thumbs-up sign, or maybe a "1" for school, a "2" for Singapore and a "5" for teenagers (Don't ask me what this things are, inside joke, and don't ask me what happened to no. 3 and 4 since I'm clueless too), while others hung their heads low and shook them with regret. Ryan finally went to read the passage and I was alone in the waiting corner. My heart was all gedap-gedup (malay lah sial); I couldn't talk to anyone except myself, so that felt weird. My turn to view the passage and the picture came. The passage was piss easy, and the picture didn't offer much obstacle towards a distinct ion (I can't believe I took so long to get this line). After 10 minutes of reading and talking gibberish to myself, the timer took away my picture. I waited 15 minutes in silence; for Kim Shan to finish, and for Ryan to go up, and for me to go to the next waiting area. There I spent another 20+ minutes waiting for Ryan to finish. By this time, I've been shut up for at least a good half-hour, and they expect me to enter the room and talk non-stop as if my life depended on it. Beign the last person sucks.

Anyway, when I finally went into the room, I breezed through it. Using secret oral techniques, I chit-chatted away. I don't think I ever rambled, thankfully, and the invigilators seemed genuinely impressed. I "accidentally" let slip that I was from drama club during my Picture Conversation, and that became my topic for the Conversation section! Yay-ness. I had alot to say about my Drama Club; especially since I'm so proud of it. The other topic was fashion; and what can I say? I've got lots to say. Brought in the 50th anniversary, and how people was spending money on "costumes" (I think our principal reads this blog, since I'm the only one who ever used "costumes").

So long, this post has been. I'm studying Chemistry at the moment; so I'll be off. I finally got started on Physical Geography, so I'm happy, and I've also started doing Physics Workouts. 7 distinct ions, here I come.



Oh, and I saw this! Long San Seafood Restaurant! Only in Geylang, baby! Who said they only had chicken in the red-light districts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter