Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Rough Night Frights

Rough night, and I'm prepared for a day that's going to be more so. Chiong-ed A-maths to death, and tonight, Social Studies and Chemistry (I'm done, just have to rememorise certain facts) will be my whores in bed. *spanks&whips*

It was only recently that Hui Wei Ming (Thank you!) sent me this pics, so this couldn't be posted with the rest of the Anniversary-batch. I liked this pictures, and I heard from a reliable source that if you print them in really really good quality paper, you can sell 'em on Ebay, or circulate them in the Black (ahh...to qoute: "What's irony?") Market as group pictures of F4 (if we only had just ONE more person...).


Cool


Cooler.


Cooliest. Handsome guy on the right complete with spiked hair, right Hawker? ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter