Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

How Vintage.

So the Anniversary Dinner is coming up in two days time. I think my costume's all jazzed up. I still need a belt though. And some bling. And a tie (optional). And my shades. I'm still unsure whether I should spray my hair. I've always wanted to be a brunette, even for just a night. Maybe I'll settle with glitter. Anyways, for all those planning to cross-dress; here's a step-by-step guide. For boys only though. Girls have nothing to worry about, since no girl in our school have a chest so prominent that drastic steps must be taken to disguise them.



I keep seeing visions of a group of handsome guys walking in one line, from one end of the horizon to the other. Who wants to meet up at some vantage point (Uranus, it's near Neptune xD), and then we'll walk towards Neptune together. Something like this picture, which is so damn VINTAGE:



This is what Neptune Theatre looks like! (credits to Shan for giving me the link):



Anyway, I didn't go to school today. Remember how similarly, I didn't go to school last week? I was truly sick then, and now, I still am. I never truly recovered. So, after fits of coughing yesterday, my mum forced me not to go to school. I wanted to sneak to school actually, just because; I'm going through a rebellious phase meow (WTF?). But my maid didn't wake me up, because she overheard me and my mum talking, so school was a no-go. Doctor said that there was a viral infection, but all he put in my emcee was cough, which really down-plays the seriousness of the situation.

I revisited one of the old websites I used to frequent; that was where I got the Cross-dressing-for-dummies picture; as well as the following two pictures. The first one is really appropriate; while the next is just darn funny. I'm going to do a replica; if I've got a camera which is able to capture reasonably good-looking photos. ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY ROCK INTO O-LEVELS!





Speaking of O-levels, I finished COMPLETELY two chapters of Social Studies. At the rate I'm going, I'll be ready for the Mocks, and I finished COMPLETELY (revision+practice) all the Secondary 3 Physics and Chemistry work. Yayness for a productive day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter