Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Monday, July 17, 2006

This Week in Pictures [Part Dua]

I'm aware of the lack of post-age in this blog. I apologise, from the bottom of my being. I had the SuperTeen Camp from Wednesday to Friday, and then on Saturday, drama, Pirates of the Caribbean 2, Oasis and pool and finally, studying at Hawker's place and working out in the gym yesterday. I won't elaborate on this stuff today. If I really don't have the time, I might not talk about Saturday and Sunday at all, but I will be blogging about the SuperTeen Camp. It was a blast. But when I do post about it, it will be my last post in a very very long time.

On Superteen:
Super-Teen is a fast-moving, high-energy programme that is filled with excitement and challenges. Teens are put through a stimulating environment for personal excellence and growth.
They will learn more in Super-Teen than in the rest of the school year!

When God said "Let there be light", Ernest Wong said "Only if you say please".





The next may be the last.

Anyway, I don't have much time to blog today, or as a matter of fact any day what with all the studying and the less mundane stuff going on. I meant to update on Saturday/Sunday morning actually, but I couldn't wake up because I've been burning the midnight oil lately -_-". I've still got homework to do, spidergrams to draw, books to mug, a body to sculpt, straw stars/roses I've to learn how to make, and a planet to save. So, I present you, TWIP (This Week in Pictures)...don't get all technical on me, I'm aware that it's not a week per say, but TWIP sounds so much better that "The Past Few Days In Pictures" which will leave us with TPFDIP, and that doesn't make sense, does it?

This Week In Pictures

The Super Teen camp was held in River Valley High School's Lecture Theatre 4. It was like our home for three days, and I grew to love it. I swear, my chair's probably got the imprint of my butt on it. I so should have left a signature on the chair.


I'm a SuperTeen!


On Saturday, I had lunch with Hawker and Weiming. I finished much faster than them, so I got an ice-cream. "How come the ice-cream bigger than my head?", roared the Dragon three times. "The ice-cream vendor see you black he give you more ah?" And I'm like "No lah, he see me handsome give me this big ice-cream,"


So, WeiMing goes off to buy his own, and they're the same size! Holy shiat at the generosity!
PS: Mine's the one on the right. I've got a weird way of eating ice-cream cones which you've got to see to believe.


When we watched Pirates this Saturday, the turn-out was a whopping 21. Believe it! As I've yet to return TahNern his belt, he's using the string of tickets to hold his pants up.


Matching shoes. To the right is TahNern, and to the left is ChooJiaHan. Really gay siah, especially the yellow shoe laces on KarWai (KarWai Bless! Sean!) . Who's the seme and who's the uke? Speaking of shoes, somebody ripped off my Sala shoe and bought his own pair! Andrian, you poser! Tomorrow I'll take pictures of your shoe and suan you like hell in my blog, k?


On Sunday, me and Shan went to Hawker's house to study. We did do some studying but yhe played DOTA for abit, and we also went down to the gym. Hawker looking emo, me looking macho, and Shan looking gone.


At the busstop where I take 51, I was suprised to see this image. If I hadn't read it, I would have thought it was telling those on wheelchairs to roll onto the road and get banged. But no, it was telling those in wheelchairs to roll all the way to the nextstop to get onto the bus. Let's see now, lah, the logic behind this. They want the person on the wheelchair to push himself all the way to the next busstop, with all the roads he has to cross, the obstacles he has to overcome and with all the kway he has to eat in Geylang, just to board the bus?


And they get a smiley face as a consolation too. Hoo-freaking-ray.


Raied messes with some computers. He fixed it back though, so it's all good.


As part of Racial Harmony Day celebration, a Cum Tasting Session is being held by the Quest "Chefs". It's actually something else (I can't remember the word before cum), but why is the chefs called "chefs"? Makes you wonder what they're really cooking under their aprons.


Your stars :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter