Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Night of the Waking Surveys

Random as possible.
--Do NOT hit "back" unless you have Netscape, if you hit enter.--
Because no one knows, what's your name?:Raymond Angelo Gonzaga Lagdameo
Spell it how it sounds (ex. Brittany = BrittUhKnee).:Reiii-moaned Ann-jello Gone-za-ga Lagg-the-mei-yo
Do you know how to play FreeCell?:No idea.
Do you even know what FreeCell is?:It's some sort of card game lol.
Do you think it matters how long you've listened to a band?:Nope.
Why or why not?:If you like the music, then you like it.
Xanga VS. Myspace VS. LiveJournal... which is better?:Blogger.
WHY is it better?:I Power Blogger.
Do you like playing the "click" ads on pages just because?:Nope, I haven't clicked on those before.
Favorite place in Europe?:Italy
How often do you check your email?:Everytime I log into MSN
How old is your oldest friend?:80-something (Great Grand Uncle)
And your youngest one?:Not even a year old
Have you ever been to an art museum?:Yes.
Do you like your potato chips with ruffles or ruffleless?:With ruffles.
Are you hungry now?:Always.
Do you get mad if someone does something they KNOW irritates you?:Yes.
Do you think band camp is what movies tell you it is?:Yes. In a movie, they once said that "Rome will rise" and look what happened.
Would you believe me if I told you that you're full of it if you say yes?:Yes.
Too bad. Anyway, do you like canned cheese?:You can put cheese in cans?
Do you take any medicines? Prescription only.:Nope.
What are they called?:None.
Why do you take them?:I don't.
What's the trendiest thing at the moment?:Hmm...studying, I guess.
Switches or buttons?:Switches.
How many buttons are on your computer monitor?:6.
Have you ever seen an eclipse of any sort?:Yes.
Any pet peeves?:Replying to an message with an "OK" or something short. It's a waste of SMS lah.
What about guilty pleasures?:Pony-tails XD
Do you think "cranberry" is an appropriate name for a color?:Nope.
Why or why not?:Because Ernest Wong said so.
Do you think blood, sex and booze is overrated?:Nope.
Did you catch the reference to Green Day in there?:Nope.
Polka dots or stripes?:Stripes.
Do you think veganism and vegetarianism is overrated?:Yes.
Favorite president?:Ramos!!!!!
If you don't have one, is it because you only know of Clinton and Bush? :]:Nope.
Have you ever read "The Great Gatsby?":Is this some kind of hair-styling manual...?
Have you watched the movie?:A movie about styling your hair? Why not?
What's the biggest waste of time?:Not taking a taxi.
Do you consider yourself well-read?:Yes.
If the Titanic hadn't sank, do you think it'd still be around today?:Yes.
Guess what? You're done. :]
Take this survey | Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d


Three Things
Three things that scare me:
1:Cockroaches.
2:Graduating from Queenstown.
3:Not becoming the man I thought I would become.
Three people who make me laugh:
1:Ryan Phang (I scared leh, my mother caught me ************. What to do?)
2:Choo Jia Han (KARWAI BLESS!! SEANNN!!!!)
3:Glenn Lum (Hey, Ahmat-Raymond!)
Three Things I love:
1:My life.
2:My individuality (voolamak!!!!)
3::)
Three Things I hate:
1:Long waits.
2:Doing something without thinking.
3:Disrespect.
Three things I don't understand:
1:The concept of men having nipples.
2:POTC 2
3:Japanese -_-"
Three things on my desk:
1:Stars.
2:A Rose.
3:My chemistry guide book.
Three things I'm doing right now:
1:This.
2:Studying for a chemistry test.
3:Praying that someone doesn't fall sick.
Three things I want to do before I die:
1:See the Northern Lights.
2:Pitch my idea of a manga to that dude who drew 20th Century Boys.
3:Tell my lifestory to the whole world.
Three things I can do:
1:Blog.
2:Make the impossible possible.
3:Make people laugh.
Three ways to describe my personality:
1:Thinks things through.
2:Sensitive.
3:Reliable.
Three things I can't do:
1:Not love a family member.
2:Outright hate somebody.
3:Stand up for what's wrong.
Take this survey | Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d

45 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone
whats your name spelt backwards?:oemadgal agaznog olegna dnomyar
What did you do last night?:Talk on the phone and study A-maths.
The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?:IMVU, 3D MESSENGER!
Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?:Nope.
Last time you swam in a pool?:Woah. Months.
What are you wearing?:The scrabble tee-shirt, and umbro shorts.
How many cars have you owned?:Lots. And different brands too. Got hotwheels lah, tamiya lah.
Type of music you dislike most?:R&B
Are you registered to vote?:Nope.
Do you have cable?:Yes.
What kind of computer do you use?:I have no clue.
Ever made a prank phone call?:Yes. (Hello, you're son has skipped school today....blablabla)
You like anyone right now?:Yeah.
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?:If it doesn't kill you, might as well.
Furthest place you ever traveled?:Somebody else's mind O.o
What's your favorite comic strip?:Penny Arcade!
Do u know all the words to the national anthem?:LOL. Which? Singapore's or Pinas'?
Shower, morning or night?:Both.
Best movie you've seen in the past month?:Silent Hill.
Favorite pizza toppings?:Cheese.
Chips or popcorn?:Chips.
What cell phone provider do you have?:Starhub.
Have you ever smoked peanut shells?:Nope. Pre-packaged -.-
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?:Nah. Only a handsome pageant.
Orange Juice or apple?:Oleng Juice in Langkawi.
Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?:My schoolmates.
favorite chocolate bar?:Hard choice...the Chunky KitKats.
Who is your longest friend and how long?:I don't like to compare sizes of shlongs.
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?:Back in the village.
Have you ever won a trophy?:Yes, Pushball, debate, etc.
Favorite arcade game?:Guitar Freaks
Ever ordered from an infomercial?:Nope.
Sprite or 7-UP?:As long as it's diet/light.
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?:Nah, Singapore's the kind of country where uniformity is discouraged.
Last thing you bought at Walgreens?:A brochure to find out what Walgreens is in the first place.
Ever thrown up in public?:Yes.
Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?:Finding true love.
Do you believe in love at first sight?:Nope.
SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON?:SPONGEBOB
Did you have long hair as a young kid?:Nope.
What message is on your voicemail machine?:That starhub lady, saying something like, I couldn't be reached.
Where would you like to go right now?:Soul Society.
Whats the name of your pet?:Choochi.
What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?:A Dakine one, containing all my school stuff.
What do you think about most?:My bright future.
Take this survey | Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter