Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Jag-war

Today I came to school, fully prepared to sit for a Chemistry test. And *bam* it got canned. Darn, to think I made so many sacrifices just to study for it. In the end, I did benefit I guess since I can finally describe Haber and Contact Processes without referring to the Chemistry Bible, AND Cats feel pressure in concentrated areas of temperature.

So, Chemistry was cancelled, but there was another test in the pipeline, the E-maths one. This test was on Graphs, and I can't believe how careless I was. The questions stated "pointS" and I only gave one point. So much for taking the easy way out. Anyway, a period blew off just like that.

During Physical Education period, we ran three rounds at Clarence Field. I haven't run in about a month, so I was abit iffy. I do push-ups, sit-ups, general physical conditionaing, but nothing aerobic, since you can't do that inbetween of homeworks/studying. So yeah, after a long break, we were made to run. 3 rounds in 7 minutes, and I finished it in 6 rounds. Of course, there were people in front of me, but still, I never once stopped to walk, so I'm proud of myself. I did beat Andrian Kanta, an NCC member, and generally fitter looking guy, who is wearing Adidas "Sala"shoes as well. His Sala is salah lah, my Sala is the correct and original Sala.

I'm the original. Don't you forget.

Anyway, after the run, we played Captain's Ball. The class was split into 6 teams. In mine was YanShan, TahNern, ZhengYi the Chinaman from Singapore, Sing Suen and Esther. Power siah, we all. We owned the other team. Maybe it's because they had two non-existant players (you know, the kind who blends in with the background?), but still, they had Ringo+XianLiang. And we beat them. For some reason, I couldn't keep myself from singing the songs "If I Ain't Got You" and that song they played in SuperTeen; the one with the full moon lying over India and Gandhi being reborn. Awesome songs, those two are. If you've got the India song, please send it to me at supernal_me@hotmail.com.

We tried to take advantage of our close proximity to the canteen, and avoid the gotdamn line of that popular stall with the beige plates. But no, the line was like this loooooooonnnnnnnnngggg. You know in River Valley High? They don't even have those metal barriers to mark out the line, yet all of them were waiting in line so obediently. Why can't we get that kind of behaviour in our school? YanShan's going to suggest to SSS that the metal barrier things get fixed or modified in such a way that there's one line for going in and another for going out, and no way for student's to sneak in from the side. I'm behind this idea all the way. The stall was selling kang-kungs, whatever those things are, and all the dudes were enthu about getting them. But kang-kungs sold out so...darn. I still don't know what's so great about them.

A period of English spent reading this article about hospices. I loved the journalist's writing; if only I could write that well, and if I put in enough effort, I'm sure I'll be able to. 'Til then, please bear with my shoddy blogging. Anyway, that was one hell of an article.

During the two period of Physics, we were to have practical. Now, where's my practical file? I brought it to school ages ago, but had forgotten to put it in the cupboard, and now when we actually needed it, I had left it at home. I owned up to Ms Wee quickly, so that maybe one of the reasons I'm not copying the whole chapter of Radioactivity or whatever. The practical this time around was less complicated that last week's one but still, my points in the graph I was to draw were all over the place. Best-straight line? More like, "screw that, let's just connect two lines"-line.

I had fun in Malay class, sleeping. Fun siaol. I came to class, the teacher told me to chillax since she was going through Monday's listening. Chillax I did. I slept for two full lessons. I woke up and was like "WTF, where am I, who are these people?" Srsly. Just ask Izzad. I gave him these eyes -_- and asked him where the hell I was. No shit.

A-maths remedial and Geography remedial was OK. Tourism seems OK larh. But I'm sticking to Physical all the way. Let's get physical!!!!!

PS: What's the point of saying "You've been tagged" when you never say who tagged you?







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter