Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

I'm not a mocodity.

Nothing much except sleep and study today. I was supposed to go out to get my dinner costume yesterday, but my mum wasn't up for it, so we're doing the shopping next week. I left my e-maths textbook in school, so I can't do the loci exercises, and I'm still waiting for YanShan to scan the ChungCheng Paper 2 to me. Otherwise, I'm done. Heading off to Singapore Post to get a mathematical instruments set and do two hours worth of studying.

I was watching "Life as We Know It", a teenage angst-fest from StarWorld yesterday. The plot's thin, but it's about guys and sex, so I could relate. Anyway, there was a dancing scene, and then they played "Cannonball" by Damien Rice. I used to have the song, and it's my favourite one ever. The lyrics are deep, and Damien's voice is a mood-killer, but it's a sad song and as they say, when you're sad, listen to sad songs (Not that I'm sad, I'm perfectly happy, princess) Hearing it once more inspired me to go YouTube it, and I found the video! Hooray! The simplicity of the video is beautiful. I've never made a bad reccomendation before, never ever before, and "Cannonball" gets my seal of approval.

Stones taught me to fly
Love taught me to cry
So come on courage!
Teach me to be shy
'Cause it's not hard to fall
AND I DON'T WANT TO SCARE HER
It's not hard to fall
And I don't wanna lose
It's not hard to grow
When you know that you just don't know



They were having the National Day rehearsals yesterday. I could see the fireworks from my place! I had a video of it, but unfortunately, I was singing along to Cannonball while filming, and my voice wakes the dead.

Toodles from a Domestic Assistant xD.

Anyway, check out this trailer of Dr. Tran. No idea whether it's a real movie, but the trailer's hilarious.

"HOT! DICKINGS! COME AND GET 'EM!"



We're only a month away from the prelims, gah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter