Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Ikaw Ang Lahat Sa Akin

Title basically somes up how I'm feeling :). It's in tagalog.

Quick Kicks

Since I haven't blogged much lately, here are some shorts, or as I'd like to call it "Quick Kicks".

Thursday:
Nothing much happened during curriculum time itself. We did have drama session after school. I was really tired, but you always make my day. We had a single run, and there were no teachers around, but somehow, the energy level was high. Phwoar. One of my favourite rehearsals. YanShan, HuiMin and LiYun extra-ed at the CG room, and then, me, Raied and Glenn Woo had dinner with them at Burger King at Ikea (Eee-kee-ya, or Eye-Kay-Ya, whatever). Talked crap. The line for the taxi was non-existant, so I thought, might as well. Raied and Glenn tooke advantage of me, they hopped on too. Anyway, there was a jam from hell, and I got slapped with a $20+ fair. Thank god I save for rainy days. Also, hair-checked happened, and this Ringo-imposter was arrested.


Friday:
It was Racial Harmony Day! Me, Andrian, Raynard and Ringo were upstairs doing our duty on the 4th floor. Then, the celebrations started, and we thought, might as well stay on the fourth floor. We actually took chairs (WTF THEY'RE PINK?!) from 2A to get comfortable while watching the festivities, but they pussied out of it. But still, we had VIP seats, with an eagle-eye view of the whole parade square, and the whole school. They were similuating a prayer session, I think (coudln't hear the emcee very well, because our AV system is the pitz), and then these two guys walk through the Parade Square. I thougth they were just extras, but wow, they did have a role, which until now I can't figure out. Chinese dancers' performance was screwed, once again, by the AV system. A pity. Me, Jeremy, Glenn Woo, Elaine, Wan Jun and Mrs Dass squeezed into Mrs Dass' car after school to head for Singapore Poly. The sec 3s who came along took a cab with Ms Sim. Why Singapore Poly? They had a Literature meet there, and we were one of two schools invited. They had Poetry Slam, which was too emo, and then two long speeches. I fell asleep during the first one -.-, but the the second guy piqued my interest quite abit. Left during the break to go home, change, then over to Plaza Singapura. Met her, walked around, shared pizza and ice-cream, took her home, and I headed home myself. I've still got the receipt! :)

This is 1337


Saturday:
We had Speech Day rehearsal and then Drama Session. Nothing interesting really, just talking to people and such. Anyways, Mr Lau treated us to McDonalds. Crates of the oily stuff came, and we couldn't resist. We were supposed to seat for a $30+ buffet, but I choose the path of least resistance when it comes to food. YanShan came down and so did Jason, just before I was forced to eat the last Fish Fillet, which was the last burger, so all they had left was fries. Not just fries, a freakign BUFFET of fries. Disaster struck with Glenn started vomitting. We were at the school gate waiting for someone, when she felt naesuous (confirm sp), got down on her knees. Me, Shan and Ringo went to fetch a taxi. When the taxi came, Glenn left with Jason and Raied. I asked "Where's the vomit? Where? Where?" I turned my head, and BAM there it was a few centimetres from my foot, a puddle of solid vomit. Eugh. We played bowling (won one game!) and pool (won one game here as well!) and I left to get a hair-cut (too short, fuck) and then home to celebrate my dad and my bro's b.days. I was in the kitchen mostly, preparing food, mingling, or entertaining little kiddies.

In order; TYS, Prince, Jason, Raymond, AhLongSan and Ringo



Saturday Night and Following Sunday:
Problem arouse, settled, and apologies were accepted. I'm so glad. Smuacks.

Oh. And congratulations to the new Debate Team for beating ACS Baka in the Mayers Debate! I hope you guys make it to the next round; but even if you didn't, remember that the team that one the Julia Gabriel's lost twice in the Mayers while you guys won once.

It's About Time; by John Denver

Its about time we begin to turn the world around
Its about time we start to make it the dream weve always known
Its about time we start to live the family of man
Its about time, its about changes and its about time
Its about peace and its about plenty and its about time
Its about you and me together and its about time

Credits to Benjamin for sending me this song. It was played in the Super Teen camp, and it's in my handphone right now. I listen to it whenever I'm doing homework and stuff, and I can't help but feel uplifted. The time we spent in the Super Teen Camp, I won't forget. Don't forget the promises we made. You said you were going to get 4/5/6/7/8 As, please, prove yourself.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter