Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Feeling Super?

Having been occupied by the "Super Teen" Camp for the past few days, I've been very busy. I wake up at 7 to meet Ringo and YanShan at school, head of to River Valley High School at around 7:40 for the "camp", sit on our asses and listen to these three guys (Ernest, Ken, Gabreille) talk, go for breaks at every 2-3 hours, and head back home at around 10:30+++.

As in the title, this is a non-update; an update just so you know that I'll be back, that I'm not neglecting my website.
On Friday evening, expect an all-out-Raymond-bares-all account of the camp. With crying. Lots of crying XD.

So anyway, nothing much 'til then.

Perfect 10 (Not in any particular order)

10 things i want here,right now
- NDS Lite
- A Singaporean Maid
- A Vespa
- A Blazer
- T & A
- My Personal Digital Camera
- Abs
- The Apunehneh Song
- A PROPER Mp3 player
- You.


10 things i want for my future
- Fame
- Fortune
- Family
- Friendships
- 6 A1s
- Travel around the world.
- Long life.
- Rock-solid body.
- World Peace.
- You.

10 things i miss
- My Grandparents
- My iPod -_-"
- Sleeping early
- Morning duties as a Prefect!
- Playing Soccer?
- Quest Fit WTF FTW?
- Haruhi Suzumiya
- Cheaper taxi fares
- Bernard's left arm
- You.

10 things i loveee
- My blog
- Singapore
- Philippines
- Family
- All of my friends
- MY SAMSUNG phone
- MY SALA shoes
- TFC!!! (The Filipino Channel)
- My bed
- You.

10 blogs you always read
- Racial Stereotypes
- TYShan
- Faith Ignition
- Mr Beaver
- Jiro's
- itsdatoes
- Maddox
- Tomorrow.sg
- My Own.
- MemoirsOfAGaysha- [Where I ripped this survey from]


10 things you bring everywhere you go and why
- Handphone; Habit lah, to listen to music and take pictures; never to call/message because that's too practical.
-Wallet; Money makes the world go round
-Necklace; from my mother, I treasure it like whoa
-An Armband; My trademark
-A Textbook; Dang
-Homework; Fucking
-Notes; O' levels.
-An umbrellay; You never know
-A Handkercheif; The most versatile weapon in a man's arsenal. Can be used for your own personal hygiene, or you can offer it to a crying/sick lady. If not, then it's a killer fashion accesory.
-A book (Memoirs of A Geisha, at the moment)

10 people you want to do this
-No one in particular, but if you do decide to snag this, I'd appreciate a little bit of credit given to whoever it's due to (i.e, me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter