Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Elite

Yesterday morning, after the Racial Harmony Celebrations, Jo-pu, the school's absolute best photographer called me, Ringo, Jeremy and Glenn down for a photo-taking session.

For what?


Apparently, the four of us are going to write articles for the school's Coffee Table magazine which is being published in conjunction with the 50th Anniversary. I can't believe I was chosen to write something GOOD for the school, because I haven't exactly been it's biggest advocate, but what the heck. Budding journalist must be able to bend their opinions, no matter how white the uniform is, or how red and blue the logo is.
Feast your eyes on the eye candy:

Glenn Woo can divide by zero:


Ringo's hair is not red:


Jeremy is an ARDENT fan of AC Milan:


Raymond Angelo loves reminiscece-ing and sharing his pizza:


Months ago, when my iPod went all screwy on me, I thought all my songs had disappeared. But no, it appears that they've been stored somewhere in my computer, and it's only recently that I've found them. Yessah! Not all my songs were recovered, but roughly 40 hours worth of them is back in my play list. Here's an old favourite of mine, In This Diary by The Ataris

Here in this diary,
I write you visions of my summer.
It was the best I ever had.
There were choruses and sing-alongs,
and that unspoken feeling
of knowing that right now is all that matters.



And YuJia posted about me yesterday too! Honestly, I'm so thankful! Whatever you're up to in China, do your best! If I can do it, so can you :) Check it out here. And yes, Prep is an awesome book.

when he said "you"
at most of the 10 things blah blah blah,
i dont know why,
but i suddenly saw raymond as someone who can be
very loving.
from the proud, egoistic raymond,
to the loving, thoughtful raymond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter