Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Class pictures!

The Formal Shot

OMGWTFBBQ4A4EVA at:
-Raynard, he scares me.
-MeiXing, what's up with her face lol?
-Choo Jia Han (AH BENG!)
-Pek Kim Shan, where's his acne?

The Fun Shot #1

OMGWTFBBQ4A4EVA at:
-Ivan's bighead
-Raynard's bedroom eyes
-Bernard looking at his WTF-sign as if it's a seed which is going to bloom in spring.
-Valerie o.O
-ZhengYi, and whatever he's doing to the person in front of him :)

The Fun Shot #2

OMGWTFBBQ4A4EVA at:
-Where the hell is Lim Jia Han's hands at lol?
-The whole first row of boys. They look like they're enjoying it too. Especially Bernard.

General OMGWTFBBQ4A4EVA:
-Why the hell do I look like I'm the same height as Ivan, the ex-ASM (Assistant Sergeant Something orAlmost Shortest Man when I'm almost 4cm taller? This can be attributed to not one of the following, but a combination of ALL of the following:
1)My hair was flat.
2)His hair was fluffed up and spiked.
3)He was standing tip-toe.
4)I was slouching.
5)The soles of his shoes are thicker than mine.
-Andrian and Elgin's expression remained the same in all three pictures.

To HaoYang: You may not be in the picture, but to all of us, you're still a part of 4A. Peace out, and thanks for praising me so much. I don't deserve it...

Pictures were scanned by: Tan Yan Shan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter