Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Bad-Hair Month

I'm having a bad-hair month.

Yup, a whole month's worth of bad-hair days. Cheesepie. It'll take about a month for my hair to grow back to the length it was so until then, I'm stuck with this. I'm so thankful I had the 50th Anniversary picture taken before getting my hair-cut.

Basically, I was irritated with my old one. The fringe stung my eye, and the tail was like a bait, for teachers to catch. Gah. So I proceeded down to Cut N Curl, like always this Saturday.

Me: Don't touch the fringe so much. The rest of the head, cut shorter.
Hair-stylist (don't call them barbers!): Oakhui.

I liked Cut N Curl because they've got lots of magazines. They've got FHM too, so I'll be honest that that was what I had on my hands. Wah...good siah the jokes. Anyway, while I was reading, I heard the buzz of those shaver thingamajig...and WTF! There goes my layered hair! Not got slope! Not just a slope...DOUBLE SLOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was too late for me to do anything about it too, so I just let the hair-stylist do what he wanted.

I'm still coming back to him next time because I liked what he's done previously, but when that time comes, hopefully, Ringo's words will echo in my mind. "The first thing I say to the hair-stylist is "don't cut slope", folled by all the minor details". I'll keep that tip in mind.

Somehow, my hair's become the topic-sentence of the day. "What happened to your hair?" (I got a hair-cut.), "You got a hair-cut? (No, they magically split), "You gained weight?" (No, I got a hair-cut) and "Wah, your hair's so gay!" (Don't emo lah).

I'm not taking any pictures of it, because it's horrible. Thank god I've got my personality intact, and my rugged good looks too. I probably lost half of my fan-girls, but there's only one I <3,>

The following was ripped from a link of a link of a link of a link of a link of a link...you get it lah.

Who was the last person that...

1. Made you smile: Ryanfranco teaching me to play the piano xD
2. Saw you cry: Everyone who attended Super Teen
3. Went to the movies with you: 20+ people at PotC 2
4. Talked to you on the phone last: Her.

1. Flowers or ice cream: Ice Cream.
2. Gray or black: Black.
3. Color or black and white photos: Colour
4. Lust or love: Love.
5. Sunrise or sunset: Sunrise.
6. Staying up late or waking up early: Waking up early, because I want to see the sunrise.

Answer honestly..

1. Do you like anyone now: God, yes.
2. Smoke: Never ever. My dad told me I could once I get a job, and honestly, that's the best incentive not to.
3. Steal: Never.
4. Do you believe in love at first sight: Not until it happens to me.

1. Sun or moon: Moon.
2. Tea or coffee: Coffee.
3. Left or right: Right.
4. 10 acquaintances or having 2 best friends: 2 best friends.
5. Sunny or rainy: Sunny.
6. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream: Chocolate ice cream.

About you..

1. What time is it: 11:40 pm
2. Name: Raymond Angelo Gonzaga Lagdameo
3. What do you want right this second: A handphone plan which gives 2000+ free sms-es
4. How many kids do you want: 3 or 4.
5. Do you want to get married: Yes.
6. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it: Twirl.
7. Do you cook: I can make Nasi Biryani in 5 minutes.

In the last week have you...

1. Bought something: Yes.
2. Sang: Yes.
3. Been hugged: Yes.
4. Felt stupid: Yes.
5. Gotten your hair cut: Goodness, I really shouldn't have, but I did.
6. Cried: Yes.
7. Said I love you: Not yet.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter