Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Life's a Highway

Man, there's so many things I'd like to be typing here, things I want to share, but I just can't. It's all so complicated. I'd love to pour myself into this blog, but I can't.

Somethings just aren't for the world to witness.

So anyway. My Yesterday.

We were having drama in the afternoon, so, like last week, I met Glenn and Raied for lunch, this time at the Holland Village's Burger King. The place was filled with ACJC student, and man did they look happening. If I get points around the 10-13 range, I'll go for ACJC. On the way to BK, I finally got myself a new shaver (Mach 3 Turbo: CHAMPION!), one of the upper-tier shavers too. I'm a fully-fledge man now, right? Previously, I struggle with a low-quality one, and god knows how many times I've cut myself. My moustache is growing at an abominable rate. I'm too young to look old...my goatee is coming along nicely, but I'll shave it off once I get a hair-cut. My goatee's connected to my side-burns...so once I start shaving, I won't know where to stop. It's like three strands of hair coming out of my chin...eugh.

We then took a 970 to school, not a taxi, thankfully. We reached school punctually, and the drama session got on track. Not much acting on our parts...it was just working on the in-between of the scenes. Basically, this year's performance is a string of teen-related dramas, sown together into an hour long package. It'll be good. For my performance, I'll be wearing a flowery apron, that head-gear...ahh...I can't explain it in words properly, so let's pixelize me.

Something like the above, only more manly, yet at the same time more pretty. And with flowery slippers. And a feather duster in hand. A broom too, and a magic carpet.

Hawker and I then went to MY house just to play around. We also headed over to Cathay again to watch Cars, and there were NO GIRLS around. Yup...me, Hawker, YanShan, TahNern, and two other guys. The initial plan was to watch Silent Hill, but one of the guys was caught, because he was still 15 (bday on 10/10). So we watched Cars instead. I'm disappointed, but the movie wasn't bad. The graphics were sw33t. The realistic cars (take away the smile, the eyes and ta-fucking-da), the trees, the WATERFALL, the dusts particles. There was a race towards the end, and they said that the stadium had 200000 cars, and I believe them. I think if you actually count the cars, you'd find more than 200,000. Awesome stuff. The story was amusing enough, and the jokes were all there. My main gripe is the cliche characters. The latino (who happens to be a car-pimper like one of 'em pimp my ride dudes) paired up with the black chick. The gentle-giant of a fire-truck. The sherrif, the hillbilly, the village granny, the quiet and small dude, the italian weirdo, every single character was a stereotype. I didn't mind though. I had low expectations coming in.

The Cathat cinema apparently had a hand-phone signal scrambling device, so that nobody can sms you or call during the screening. Jeez...it's abit extreme don't you think? Most people are considerate enough to turn their HPs into silent mode, and there are even people who are always in silent mode (me for instance, because it's my business if I get calls/messages, not the whole world's). Extreme measures...what if there's an emergency. YanShan rushed off as soon as the movie ended, because his mum was brought into the hospital sometime during the show...and he ended up in the wrong hospital too. I hope his mum gets well soon.

So we just hung around at McDs for awhile and headed home. Got a mini-blasting from my Dad, whom I thought was still in Indonesia. Ahh...home sweet home.

On other news, there's going to be a Powerpuff Girls anime...called Powerpuff Girls Z...or is it going to be Powerpuff GirlZ to be more extreme. I don't know...but I sense hentai and lolicons.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter