Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

The 60 hundred

6000 hits since from March 15 (My Birthday) to June 15. I'm sho happie.

Anyway, I decided to change my counter, because the old one was very...to the point. No other features and all that...so I swithed to CQ counter. I won't reccomend you putting one on though...I make it a point to avoid visiting blogsites with counters...because...I ego lah.

So what blogs do I visit? Blogs of people who visit my blog. And how do I know who visits my blog? I've got the fire-power, I guess.

YuJia's leaving today, so I'm going to Changi to see her off, along with a gajillion other schoolmates. I'm gonna fucking miss her.

Everybody's going to have to leave someday, but we can only pray that those days never come, but they always do and that's just shit.

We're all GoobyGoobers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter