Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Monday, May 15, 2006

True freedom is having a place you can return to

Howdy, cowboys, cowgirls, general beefy people.

I'll make this short. I've still got to rush my Physics and Chemistry MCQs. I love the RedSpot. I swear, having the RedSpot book for any subject is enough to get you an A2. They've got questions, answers, explanations, and everything, in one neat package. Too bad they stopped publishing it last year.

So tomorrow, I'll be heading off to school at 10+, because i'm not taking the Listening Comprehension. Go, me. Go there, finish off my Pure Phyics and Chemistry Paper 1s, chiong MT2 at Suntec, pass by Bugis to get the latest volume of GetBackers, finish reading 20th Century Boys, then blog. Good plan, yeah? Hope so. I can't believe the exams are ending tomorrow. It's not that I'm not happy or anything, but I've gotten so used to studying that it's gonna take some time before I get used to having so much free time.

Check this out:

Bob Lennon by Endou Kenji

The sun goes down and I can smell,
Curry cookin', somewhere
How long will we have to walk
Before we get home?
Will the croquettes from my favourite shop
Still taste the same,
Waiting for me.

Night comes down upon the Earth,
And I'm hurryin' home

They say
The ogres will be laughing next year
And I say
Let 'em laugh all they like
I'll keep talkin' about
5 or ten years in the future
And 50 years later,
If I'm still with you

Night comes down upon the Earth,
And I'm hurrying home

Well the rain may fall
And the storms may come
And the spears may fall
Let's all go home
They can't stop us
Nobody has the right to stop us

Night comes down upon the Earth,
And I'm hurryin home
Night around the world,
The entire world
Is all hurryin' home
And I pray that these days will
Continue for you,
Forever and Ever

Got it from a manga I'm currently reading called 20th Century Boys. It's awesome, one of the best, in fact. This song is, of course, in Japanese, so don't sue me if the words don't seem to rhyme. It's so meaningful man, it's as if it's saying, "True freedom is having a place you can return to".

Interested? Download it at http://www.mangadownload.net/manga.php. Need to register? Don't bother. Use mine. User: supernal_me and the pass: raymond. WTF?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter