Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Running scared

Imagine the surprise I got when I browsed through the NewPaper after I got home from school.

The headline read: "They film bashing and post it online". Sounds familiar? It should, since a few months back, I did that very same thing. Shock! To top it off, the sub-heading read "One video shows secondary student beating victims as other students cheer him on". Again, sounds familiar? Recall the video i posted ages ago depicting Bernard and Minhazul doing a semi-mock fight (it was mock, but not really a fight, hence, "semi").

Nabei, I thought they were talking about that man!

Reading the article further, I figured they weren't since the schools were Anderson and Peirce Secondary school. But still, I'm scared, damnit. The boys got "counselling". I never figured out why schols think that "counselling" is so great, when all we really need is a good talking to from an adult we look up to. There's absolutely no need to go for "sessions" and what shits because all problems in this world can be solved by a good scolding, making the guilty party aware of the consequences and a few stragically placed vulgarities.

Anyway, I'm scared. I won't be surprised if the p. comes to talk to the whole class. Guess who'll be responsible? Me, lah. That's why I've taken down all of my videos from YouTube which depicts the school. The canto-pop singing is still there though, and the Guitar Freaks. The rest however, has been demolished, and exists only as bits in my computer. If you really want to see it again, just ask me for them and I'll send it over. It's not that I'm PUSSY (with a capital PUSSY), it's just that I'm pussy (minus the capital).

I want to avoid trouble, that's all.

Go check out the article at NewPaper: May 24th, second page and third page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter