Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

I'll be the Guitar Freak

I'm pooped.

Went out today, did some shopping, walked a whole lot, played Guitar Freak, ate at Marche, accidentally bought two crepes instead of 1, played Guitar Freak again, got into a small argument with a bus driver, watched TV and typed this.

It's funny how a few hours worth of your life could be summed up into one sentence punctuated with more than a few comas.

I'll be blogging more tomorrow. Took a couple of videos of fake mat and the jap playing Guitar Freak. Really really funny stuff. I laughed so hard, my kindeys hurt.

The Guitar Freaks- Pinoy Mat (Raymond), Fake Mat (Choo Jia Han) and Poser Jap (Ryan cum Tetsu)..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter