Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Face 2 Fake

The homework I recieved this holidays is very little, but I suppose it's so that we can do self-study. But how many will actually do it? We're all procastinators.

I remember years past, and I've never studied during the holidays, EVER. People say that it's important to study when you're in Sec 2 because it's the streaming year, and in the Sec 3 because it's good to build a strong foundation for Sec 4, but I tell you "Fuck that". What you do in Sec 1/2/3 makes no difference in Sec 4. Anyway, I'm studying, so this is a real change of pace. Once I didn't give a damn, but I can't afford to, this time around. Make or break...or lake...or bake...or cake...I choose to bake the cake by the lake but that's just me (WTF?).

We had remedial this morning, and it was chemistry. We're having remedials every day for the first two weeks, so I'm kinda busy, especially since it's a 'must' to go somewhere after remedials end (go eat, movie, LAN, bowling, etc). Why is it a 'must'? We're already out of our homes, so might as well make the most out of it. Anyway, lesson was normal, on alkanes and alkenes and alcohol and all that. I actually wore the Sec 4 class tee, but with another shirt inside, because the Sec 4 class tee is translucent you see...and literally..."YOU SEE". See what? My pectorals (go Wiki if you don't know). I know everybody's dying to see it, but i'm self-conscious, on top of being self-absorbed, so I'm not letting anyone see them until it's hot like whoa...*sizzle*.

We had breakfast at Dawson. The "western" stall didn't have rice so screw them. I settled for bread and fries...the calories are like arrows going through my heart. You know there's the pair of escalators at Dawson? The one going down isn't working...and it's all because of me. When the steps reached the landing platform (i'm making this terms up, so if they're wrong, sue me), I literally jumped off. And the whole thing stopped moving. We tried to make it move again (by jumping it on again), but it was too fucked. Don't persecute me yet; it's not like I didn't try to do anything. I tried to complain to the security guard about their faulty escalators which can't handle the weight of a single 16-year-old, but they weren't there. So, there.

Since the rest had bio remedial, I decided to do self-study. My intent was to do it in school, but god was the school noisy. I went to GWC instead. I used to go there before, before/after hitting Planet Fitness, but since I stopped, I haven't gotten the opportunity to go to my safe corner at McDs. So, I took a 970, and surprise surprise, I saw Andrian Kanta, and I realised that he had dropped Bio, and had nowhere to go also. We half-did homework over there (He did, and I didn't). I can't seem to do work when other people are present. I can study, but I can't do homework. Weird, but true.

My shirt had this weird smell, which is...not bad, but...just...o.O. So I bought a new one, which has been on my agenda. I know I said yesterday that I had no Yussofs, but I got a sudden wind-fall (rewards for getting 1st in class and in level), and had Yussofs to spare. I got this yellow and blue Adidas Shirt...and you won't believe it but the size is...'S'! Golly, from XL->L->M->S! Shocking! And I got it at a bargain too...Adidas "Formotion". I'm not a big fan of dri-fit shirts, but I made an exception for this, since it looked cool, and it was 'S' size but still fit me perfectly.

So then we went to Headquarters, near Peace Centre to play LAN for awhile. I fear that I'm playing it too often, so i'm swearing off LAN for the rest of the weak...heck, i'm not even that good, so I wonder why I'm still doing it. There was me, Andrian, Ringo and TahNern at first. We were playing noob games of WarCraft, Dota, and I was using this guy who is called a..."Rusta" or "Brasta" or something like that lah. He was supposed to be the best character in the game, but I couldn't explore his fullest potential because I exchanged characters with Andrian half-way through. So that's why we lost...I think. The Dota chiong-ers came afterwards (Ching Yong, ChooChi, Raied, Jeremy, Clement Fish, Jason, Wei Liang, Yan Shan, and I apologise to anyone I forget to mention). We got owned. Wei Ming was the bomb. Proof? Here's a snippet of the dragon putting down the fish...

Wei Ming: You ks me for what?
Clement: I am just helping you.
Wei Ming: You think I need help? I need your help or you need my help?!?!
Clemen: ...*no reply*

Owned!

Played a bit of CS, then a few games of DOTA. I didn't get killed at all by the creeps this time around, so that's definitely an improvement.

Headed home in a 16 bus, single-decker. I gave up my seat for an old lady and it felt good, up to the moment when I realised that there was an empty seat just behind me.

Go go, study study chiong!


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter