Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Blues Are Calling

Goodbye, oh sweet days of mugging.

Finally, Geography, Physics and Chemistry Paper 2s are down. These are the three toughest paper in my schedule, and they're behind me now. I'm so relieved, but only time will tell if my efforts are enough.

Here's a run-down of the past few day's papers...

Chemistry:
I'm not sure how well this paper's going to turn out. It started off badly. I realised, at the last moment that I had no pencil and ruler. Jeez...must have left it at home. So, I went out of the hall, under the guise of having forgotten to keep my phone and got my mechanical compass. And it wasn't working properly too. Jeez. God Help Me. The paper itself was OK. There was alot of questions on electricity, and I feel that there wasn't enough focus on the newer chapters (Electrolysis, Chemical Changes, Etc). I screwed up one or two calculations and fogot the charge of a certain important element. How the hell did that happen?

A-maths:
This paper was really really FUN! With the exception of one question, I knew how to do EVERYTHING! I love mathematics! The answers just flowed man. You should have seen me in the exam hall. I was doingdoingdoing and suddenly you'll see me bang the table and softly shout "YES!". There was one questions which stumped me though, and that was worth ten whole marks. The question (if you had taken the paper, it's the cartesian graph or something) came in 4 or 5 parts if I remember correctly. I KNEW how to do part 2-5 but I couldn't get the necessary equation for part 1. It's only after the paper that I realised that I was on the right track but I had stupidly left out the (-) sign, and consequently, couldn't get the equation and threw away the rest of the marks. To think that I had simply dismissed it as an error on the paper's part and that the reason everyone was still doing the paper (I had skipped this then gotten back to it) was because they were stumped by the questions. That wasn't the case. I was just fast.

Physics:
I spent the whole of yesterday mugging this subject and I sat for it this morning. I would like to thank the blue Physics Workout book for being such great help, and the Phyics Textbook for spending the night with me. At first, the paper looked difficult. The first questions had biceps, and I couldn't quite figure it out. Spent a good amount of time touching my own biceps and experimenting. Haiz. There was a non-physics question on refraction where you had to find the angle. Screwed that one up. The rest of the paper's OK, but I think some of my explanations are off-tangent. And apparently, a magnetic field in a mercury causes bubbling...lawl at the chemistry and physics mix up.

I had breakfast with the 3b guys at Tiong Bahru. We were trapped in sweet sweet nostalgia, remembering the good old Secondary 1 & 2 days. We were all so...innocent, sweet, and...yaya papaya (anybody remember this incident?)...and FAT. Haha. Those were good times. I've got plenty of sweet memories of Secondary school life, and when I find the time, I'll blog about it...about thermometers in armpits, Peter Pan and gold diggers.

I headed back with JoPu, Jeremy and SongYong to school for Xtreme 133t class. It was good revision for tomorrow's paper. I'm having 133t and E-maths tomorrow, so good luck to me, yeah? I'll be doing speed browsing of the "English Teacher" book, should be doen in less than an hour. Read through the notes for an hour and then practice E-maths at night. Good plan? Let's let the results speak for themselves.

I got A2 for geog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter