Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Baby Blue and the Two-headed Monster

I've been spending a lot of money lately. Damn you, sweet June holidays.

After a weekend of nothing-much, I went out yesterday and today and spent a bucket-load of Yussofs. We went to play LAN yesterday, AGAIN, and they want to do it tomorrow...AGAIN, but I think I'm going to have to give it a miss. Anyway, I performed in Counter-strike, and is still a "feeder" in DOTA. It's probably because for me, fun>logic; I'd do something because it seems more fun. So, whenever I saw someone I *think* I can defeat, I "DON'T THINK" twice about doing so and just chiong. And, alas, I get the title of "feeder". But heck lah, as all non-winners(losers) say, "Winning isn't everything".

Hao Yang was there, and since he's reading/goingtoread this, "Hiya, Hao Yang! You've got my book, and I want it back because I'm not done. Darn you!" It's nice to have Hao Yang back. It's just a month, so let's treasure it, mate. He shared with me some conspiracy theories (Reptillians taking over, 9/11 stuff) and some tips on how to get the girl, which for some reason, is a problem for me. I once had a dream back when I was Primary 4 that I would get a girl by Primary 6. P6 blew by, and I postponed to Sec 2, then Sec 3, and now, I'm Sec 4, and I've stuck with a whole lot of nothing.

My requirements are simple: shorter than me, not over-weight, heart-faced shape, fair and smarter than me, if possible. Not much right? Send me your resume (the 'e' is supposed to be the pokemon 'e' but i'm clueless as to how to type that) and I'll screen you.

Joking, joking.

We then walked to Marina Square for dinner. So it was me, 4a boys, 4a girls, BioTan, Hao Yang and Bing Yu at Billy Bombers. Kept talking shiat throughout the night.

ChooJiaHan ordered a "Naked Gun" I think, which is the cheapest burger on the menu. Why is that? Because it's just the patty, and you're supposed to pay extra to add the meat, cheese, etc. Lol. Of course, he was clueless, so he nearly got measly patties for dinner. Thank me, I warned him, but not before he made the order. Lol.

Ringo told some stupid joke about meat. He said..."This meat can be found in the Safari. It's medium-rare". I nearly spat my food out.

Speaking of "my food", I ordered an "All-star" burger, and damn, it's huge; at least twice the size of a big-mac, and four times the price; but I guess, at the end of the day, it's worth it; especially the beef which could be found in the Safari, but it's medium rare. It had egg too; something I haven't seen in a burger before. There were at least 7 levels of stuff: patty 1, egg, ham, cheese, bacon, ham, beef, vegetables, and patty. In DOTA terms..."OWNAGE".

Went to the arcade, and owned BingYu and HaoYang in Guitar Freaks, and this makes my boots very light. Then headed back home, just in time for my curfew which is 11pm. It used to be much later, but my mum arranged my curfew in line with the Government's police, because she doesn't want me to get in trouble with the "mata". Darn you, fully-democratic Singaporean Government! Curses! I know you mean well, but what if our parents allow it? Can't we carry around a...sort of lisence issued by parents which gives us immunity to this? How I wish.

Went off to school this morning for an A-maths class, combined with 4C. We're learning Permutation and Combination, which is more complicated than it seems *puts it down on chapters to mug*. Scooted to GWC, to have lunch and watch X3 (With 50% more X!).

Fuck Ching Yong. He sneaked in with Kim Shan (won't fuck him since it's his birthday. Happy Birthday Eunice Park Kim Shan!). They watched the movie for free! I didn't know it was so easy to sneak inside cinemas...

X3 gets a rating of 3.5/5 RaymondAngelos. The plot was genuinely intriguing, but the characters couldn't carry the show well enough. There were some suprise deaths. I planned to say very very loudly that I'll eat my Snickers bar once C*c*o*s died to spoiler the whole cinema, but didn't because I am a humji (typo?) so I'll do it here instead.

Anyway, there's a few things to look-out for in the movie.
-ArchAngel's sad sad childhood.
-Cyclops' horrible acting.
-Jean Grey's disgusting veins popping out.
-Jean Grey in a tight top, and tiny shorts.
-Iceman's horrible acting.
-Magneto and Professor X, who look the same, even after 20 years.
-Phoenix' powers.
-Frasier in the role of Beast.
-Mystique nude (for real! without blue paint!)
-Storm gravity-defying hair and moves.
-The "love-triangle" between Iceman, Rouge and Kitty Pryde (ShadowCat)
-The cute Kitty Pryde!
-The awesome fight scenes.
-Wolverine's one-man-assualt on the mutants.

Wah, this movie had a lot of good, and a lot of bad. After being non-existant in the past 2 movies, Storm is back, and she's got a larger role. Maybe it's just me, but I felt like...it's an inappropriate move. Archangel was a waste of a character. He didn't do much, nothing much at all. Wasted siah, especially after watching he's childhood. Wolverine was cool, as usual, and Colossus is a nice addition. Jugger-"I'm Juggernaut, bitch"-naut was awesome. But my favourite is Kitty Pryde! She's so cute! There was a scene where she had to touch this mutant called "Leech". My mind flashed to an earlier scene where Beast touched Leech, and his hair started falling off, and I was so freaking afraid that all her hair would fall off. Thank god, it didn't, and I just squee-ed.

Me, Choo Chi and Andrian went to the arcade for awhile, and some of the rest went home, while a few sneaked into The DaVinci Code. They nearly got caught, because the cinema-people were doing IC-checks half-way through the movie. The owner of the GWC cinema must be Christian. I mean, why must they check the ICs in the middle of the show? Can't they do it before the patrons enter the theatre? Srsly, it's not polite to wave torches around a cinema and ask movie-watchers one-by-one for their Identification Cards just to check the age. Ringo got kicked out because he's not 16 yet. Too bad, I guess, better luck next time.

Towards a more productive holiday!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter