Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

700

Another day, another night.

There was supposed to be a spot-check today. As an after-effect, we witnessed higher socks, lower skirts and shorter hair. This is why spanking is OK (though I view it as a last resort); because people change when they stand to suffer a consequence. As I was saying, there was supposed to be a spot-check, but it never came. Anti-climatic, huh? I can hear the throes of disappointment from all the ones who pontang-ed today. Too bad, so sad, better luck next time, gg-no-r-e.

MLB was a blast. Since my teacher didn't come, I slept for the whole of the two periods. Two periods in lala land srsly recharges you for the rest of the day. And I can't help but feel as if...I'm committing a crime; like shop-lifting and not getting caught. It's like, I'm a student, and instead of studying, I'm sleeping...for 2/9 of the day. I've really got to try to supress my snoring. It's not that loud, but I think it's at the very least audible. But what the heck, how would I hear myself when I'm asleep?

For Quest Fit, we recieved a booklet, and in this booklet, we had to record all our meals and all our exercises for the first two weeks of the holidays. WTF? First we had to record our study schedule and show it to the teacher, and now I've got to compile my diet and exercise regime. They might as well ask me to talk about the goings-on of my life to the whole wo..rl..d....too late, I already did -_-".

A.maths, chemistry, e-maths and more a-maths. I'm liking my new seating arrangement. I'm still on the same place, but beside me now is Ryan, and beside him is Ching Yong (Fat Shit) while TYS and TahNern moved behind me ot seat with Ringo. In front is Choo Jia Han and Park Kim Shan. We're like one happy family, kinda like the Brady Bunch, only not so "brady". We're (not my words) "gae siao" and "kwai lan" (did I spell that right?). Cross your fingers, and hope that the teacher doesn't shift any of us far and away.

Spent the after-school time wandering around the school for abit. There was a meeting in the AVT for those who did badly in A-maths, so I and some ofthe 4A gang went down to eat. Then I had nowhere to go once again because of the damned Chinese Os which are these Monday. Since the all-important test is coming, the China people have to stay in class to chiong they're Chinese. I would have gone home, but I had a meeting afterwards.

Our school hosted the South-cluster games today. Bunch of schools came to play games but they're all Sec 1s and 2s, much to our disappointment. So to pass the time, Jo-pu taught me how to play that dumbass cup stacking game. It's retarded. And they've even got a special apparatus to help you measure how fast you stack your cups. WTF? I topped 47+++ (I cheated) while Jo-pu scored 30 secs. Hooray for Jo-pu's dubious talents!

The meeting was quick, regarding the up-and-coming Prefect's Investiture as well as the Prom. Hopefully, everything will go fine.

On a side-note,

What is up with guy's obcession with the phallic? Guitars, swords, joysticks, wands, staves, guns, batons; what the hell do they have in common? Guys are addicted to them (pardon the pun) and they're all long and hard. It's freaky and almost homophobic. Take this few sentences and put in the "penis" (pun, excuse me).

He unsheathed his SWORD, poised to penetrate.
Cocking (ahempunahem) his GUN, he aimed and he fired.
Harry stroked his WAND in a smooth up-and-down motion to make bling.

Weird and queer. This has gotta be heriditary.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter