Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

They Never Thaw It Coming

I caught Ice Age 2 yesterday, with Kanta, Yan Shan, TahNern and Ringo. Good stuff. Blood GWC cinema was filled with little buggers. I pity them lah. The movie's not as funny if you don't have a full grasp of sarcasm and the works. That's the problem with the first one; and this problem persists in Meldown too. Intelligent jokes, lines and quips which little kids have no grasp of. What the heck lah, the visual gags ain't too bad. Scrat the Squirrel Rat reprises his role as a mildly amusing distraction. One lesson can be learned from his perils; The more you want your nuts, the greater the chance of you losing them. The lovey-dovey stuff with Manny (voiced by Ray Romano from Everybody loves Raymond, I love that show) and the Ellie the Possum Mammoth was sweet, and the ending with the great flood was EPIC. It's like Noah's Arc all over again. I love Diego the Sabertooth Tiger.

In a nutshell, I liked the movie, but won't recommend it to everyone. If you didn't find the first movie any good, chances are this movie won't convert you.

We parted ways after the show. I headed home to get changed for the Prefect's Barbecue. After a quick shower, a ghost of a perfume and a minute or 7 in front of the mirror, I was off. Took 197 to Parkway, met up with Jeremy, Ringo and Kanta. Jeremy's not a prefect, but the more the merrier. Parkway was just like I remembered it. Just another neighbourhood shopping mall. There's a Planet Fitness invading this heartland converging point though. Yayness.Trekked to the BBQ site which was roughly a mile from the McDs.

Plenty of people were there. Our job as the seniors were to start the fire, because the rest of them didn't have a clue. Well, I didn't either lah, but Ringo and Kanta did, so I took on the role of assistant cum apprentice. My fanning prowess owns your ass. WHOOSHH. Anyway, give me a flint, pencil lead (Carbon), and a live chicken, and I'll cook you a feast worthy of a king.

The rest of the night was just crapping around, taking pictures, and playing arm wrestling. I've got a grudge against Andrel now. Nabei, he beat me in arm-wrestling! Well, only my right-hand though. My left owned him {for some weird reason, though I'm a right-hander, my left is so much more superior}. Little bugger, if you're reading this, please be aware that Raymond Angelo has his eyes on you. Someday, when you're least expecting it, I'm gonna pounce on you and mug your rocking W900i.

There was more than enough food to go around. Don't prosecute me for eating though, I just wanted to make sure the food didn't go to waste. I'd like to take this oppurtunity to thank Kanta for cooking almost everything, and eating nothing at all. He's got the makings of a great chef; cooks awesome food, but goes home to his cup of instant noodles.

Headed home. Fuck. I missed the season finale of Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition. Slept at around 12, but here I am typing at 6-ish. Thank god, my body's finally gotten used to waking up early. Depending on how the day goes, I may update later today.

Belated April Fools!

Sid: Maybe we could rapidly evolve into water creatures.

Diego: That's nice, Sid.

Sid: Call me Squid.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter