Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Much ado about doodoo

I'm not a cynic. It's not a habit of mine to doubt other people's true motives. I BELIEVE in the good inside people. True, sometimes this optimism get me skewered by a pitchfork-yielding bastard/bitch, but I just can't bring myself to believe that other people want to do the wrong thing. It's too difficult. And I won't succumb to cynicism, because that will mean that I'm giving up hope on the human raise.

I'm high on Panadol!

I've got a monstro headache right now. It feels like they're doing some construction work up there in my brain. The constant hammering, throbbing and pulsating is a real bitch. I can't really concentrate so if this posts turns out crap, don't crucify me.

I'm high on Panadol!!

And thus, I didn't come to school. Hope it was fun for them. It's boring at home.

I'm high on Panadol!!!

Along with the headache came cough and cold. Goodness me. Must be an omen. A good omen. Every single debate we've had, I've been sick prior to the debate. Not crapping with you. The non-native born debate? Sick. The advertisements on cigarettes and alchohol debate? Sick. The curfew debate? Sick. The crappy UN Debate? Sick. And we won every single one of them .I keep puking, we keep winning.

I'm high on Panadol!!!!

Me getting sick has been our so-called pre-debate rituals. We have a whole list of them and perhaps this is why we're winning....Na...we're good...*self-reassurance*...we're damn good...

I'm high on Panadol!!!!!

I can't study right now. I mean, I've tried to (all my notes are strewn across my bed, there's an unfinished amaths assesment on my desk and there's an unclosed window of HeyMaths on my screen) but nothing is going in. I'll try again later lah. If all else fails...there's always the television to keep me company....Oprah's on...

I'm high on Panadol!!!!!!

Damn, if I didn't know anybetter, I swear Panadol's a drug. Is it possible to die from Panadol overdse?

Panadol=Pain-a-dolt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter