Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Let's Ninja in the Night

Please note: This was supposed to have been posted yesterday but due to some screw-ups in blogger, I couldn't post.

I feel so sick.

I just realised that I never got around to posting my PFT results. You know what, this is pretty pathetic but I've never passed my PFT ever. Not in Primary School (I was fat), not in Sec 1-3 (I was fat) and certainly not in Sec 4 (DAMN YOU SHORT LEGS!) I failed broad jump only. Considering that in the past it was "I failed broad jump ALSO", I've improved. I shaved 2 minutes from my 2.4, 2 secs from my shuttle run, added 7 to my sit-ups, added 3 to my pull-up and...well who cares about sit-and-reach? It's the damn broad jump which I hate. I can't jump for nuts. Maybe it's because I've got short legs, or maybe I just plain suck at jumping, but damnit, I can't believe I still failed it.

PFT, you and I will collide once again next year, and hopefully, I'll scrap a bronze.

Today went by rather quickly. I was quite cranky because my head's killing me. How cranky? "Dude, just shut the fuck up and stand up, cheebye"-cranky. Yeah, never mess with a cranky Pinoy.

The double English and double Physics passed by farily quickly. We went through the Physics sub paper, and I got full marks! Quite an achievement since at the time I did that piece of work, I haven't started revising for Physics yet. Rest assured that as of a few days ago, revision had been my priority. I can't let up this Mid-year.

My head started killing me at around recess time, and so I skipped Quest Fit. Said migraine followed me to my Geography class,. Ms Chua was going through plate tectonics but I wasn't really paying attention. Felt like sleeping, damnit. For the rest of the day, sleeping was at the forefront of my mind.

During assembly, we watched a "science quiz" between 4a and 4b. My "girlfriend" was keeping score, but her maths seemed fucked, so Yan Shan offered her his calculator. The quiz itself...was easy lah, but it's evident that everyone was just crapping around on stage. Congrats to Clement, Wei Ming and Hao Chuan (typo?) for winning.

We proceeded to Dawson for lunch. I nearly collapsed. I was really really thirsty, so I went to the drink counter. But instead of getting the usual Coke Light, I got an Ice Kachang, with hopes of the ice melting in my mouth and quenching my thirst. Ahh...ingenious but no. I started to black out as I was eating my beloved ice kachang. Thanks Ringo, for getting me a Coke Light. Whoever said that Coke Light never save anyone...

Took a cab home and slept. I've got a slight temperature now and I'm trembling all-over. Is this some dark, twisted omen, Jebus?!?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter