Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Friday, March 31, 2006

"What the FACT?"

WHO WATCHED "LOST" YESTERDAY? AWESOME SHIT!!!!!!!

Truly awesome. I had formulated my own theories, but they're all wrong! The season premier exceeded my expectations. Here's hoping that they'll keep this up for the rest of the season. Anyway, because I was watching Lost, I slept at 12, and to top it off, I kept waking up, no idea why though. So, if you give me 3 hours of sleep, what you get is a real cranky Raymond Angelo. To all the people I've snapped at today, I apologize. I'm not normally so irritable, but I guess that's what a lack of sleep can do to you.

Had three things going on after school; a prefect's meeting, a debate meeting, and the Heats for the field events. To make things worse, I didn't feel like going for any of them. I wanted to sleep, damnit. Dragged myself around the whole time, firstly to the prefect meeting, then to the Sports Heats. The Heats were scaldingly horrible. I was taking part in two events, discus and shot put. Shot put wasn't so bad, though I didn't win anything. But god, was my discus throwing abilities not up to scratch. I got two throws. So I threw it the first time around. I was holding the discus wrongly, so, due to the theory of cause and effect, I threw it wrongly. Fuck. I was supposed to throw it straight, but it went instead to the right, nearly killing the chick-sports leader who was an IC. Sorry to her also. Because I wasn't holding it correctly, I sprained my arm, and threw like crap for the second throw. What the heck lah. It's not like I was expecting much....It's not like I went for house practice much...hehe...justifications...shoot me please.

Debate was fun. We watched the juniors debate. They were quite crap lah, no one was really touching each other's points and there were alot of paper-referrals. We weren't up to scratch either when we started off, so it's nothing to worry about. They've got a ways to go, but it's more fun when you're building something from nothing isn't it? Did another improv debate.

And I went home. And Designer Guys were playing on TV Mobile. I used to love the show. It's about two obviously gay guys going into house and "snazzing it up" (they're words, not mine). Lots of gay innuendo. What's not to like? But TV Mobile, I don't know what their reason is, but they're showing the same episode every morning and evening. What the? It's entertaining the first time around, heck I still enjoyed watching it a second on Tuesday, but too much of a good thing is a bad thing. TV Mobile, I know you're there to entertain us and shits, but you can't do it if you don't get any new shows. Shame on you SBS. I want to lodge a complain!

Tomorrow's April Fools, so be on the lookout. You never know what's gonna happen...

CHUCKCHUCKCHUCK! NORRIS! Heard of him before? He's a freaking god. He used to act in a show called Walker: Texas Ranger, has starred in numerous "blockbusters" (once again, they're words, not mine), and started his own fighting league. There's site called www.chucknorrisfacts.com which contains facts about him, which I bet you didn't know. Even if you have no clue who I'm talking about, the website will crack you up.

Here's a few "facts" which made me go "WHAT THE FACT?"

  • "Brokeback Mountain" is not just a movie. It's also what Chuck Norris calls the pile of dead ninjas in his front yard.
  • Chuck Norris knows the last digit of pi.
  • Chuck Norris puts the laughter in manslaughter.
  • When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
  • There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.
  • Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris.
  • Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.
  • Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
  • When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.
  • Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.
  • Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.
  • The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Chuck Norris played in second grade.
  • Chuck Norris has two speeds: Walk and Kill.
  • Chuck Norris can hit you so hard that he can actually alter your DNA. Decades from now your descendants will occasionally clutch their heads and yell "What The Hell was That?"
  • In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Chuck Norris could use to kill you, including the room itself.
  • There are no races, only countries of people Chuck Norris has beaten to different shades of black and blue.
My personal favourite:
  • Thousands of years ago Chuck Norris came across a bear. It was so terrified that it fled north into the arctic. It was also so terrified that all of its decendents now have white hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter